Reviews for Evolution
Phazer12 chapter 34 . 5/31
great story. loved the way you wrote it and the deep research done on the characters
Anderfail chapter 21 . 4/6
Why do the Greek Gods think they are the end all be all on Earth when there are dozens of other ancient religious pantheons, not to mention the Judeo/Christian God who is The Presence (the omnipotent creator of the DCU)? This isn't even mentioning the New Gods, Darkseid, The Anti-Monitor, The Spectre, etc. who all dwarf the Greek Gods in overall power to a ridiculous extent.

In the Grand scheme of things in the DCU, the Greek Gods are less important, have less influence, and as a whole are less powerful than even the Justice League. The shear amount of times the Justice League has saved the DCU from universal level threats while the Greek Gods either got destroyed or did nothing really says it all. The Greek Gods have a serious amount of cognitive dissonance in order to believe their own delusions.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Great chapter and plot
Ag chapter 25 . 11/27/2015
Batman is mouse under the mountain with wonder woman any normal man with daughter of zeus is mouse under mountain superman and wonder woman are perfect superman need a woman who loves him who he is make her a man not a bitch like lois for last time superman humanity comes from his parents not a bitch like lois lane
Aghil chapter 24 . 11/27/2015
Without batman fanboy and fanboy writers batman can't defeat superman , Truth be told if superman is blood lusted batman is dead before 0.002 sec , if the superman is boyscout he will destroy kryptonite and his traps and take wayne away from his toys in 0.002 sec, for batman fan they make superman let batman to play with his toys, superman has no superstrength super speed he never hit back batman a single ton armour can move superman, and superman fall for trap, superman fall for batman kryptonite and sm is million time intelligent than batman
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2015
Update dude it's been a year
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Updat man it's been a year
Brian chapter 34 . 6/22/2015
I know this was written awhile ago but WTF..Normally I hate SMWW because Kal was always portrayed as such a stuck-up boy scout prick,but I really enjoyed this story,particularly the way you portrayed Kal and the entire JL,even the Lanterns. Its refreshing to see superheroes swearing,fucking,eating greasy food and generally just behaving like everyday normal people,albeit with awesome powers and abilities. Keep writing stuff like this please.:)
Guest chapter 30 . 5/20/2015
Hey man when you are going to update next i started to like this story with badass superman and the dumbledore version of batman who is never wrong and everything he does for the greater good even he had to plot against his friends. At least the new 52 batman give the method of defeating him to clark( issuse 19 justice league)
fvittini chapter 34 . 4/27/2015
Updates please!,
When are the other chapters comming?
fvittini chapter 22 . 4/24/2015
Liked this chapter. Thanks for this book.

P.S. I'm a SM/WW fan and i'm very happy that DC comic finally made them couple. I hope too that in the coming DC movies BatmanvsSuperman and the JL eventually, they touch the SM/WW relationship. SM/LL was fine for a while, but definitely didn't make sense for me. 2 people completely differents.
fvittini chapter 20 . 4/24/2015
Hi,
I got a bit of lost on this chapter?. It this something that is happening in another universe different than the original timeline of this book?. On this book timeline SM and WM are together and just engaged as Clark gave her a ring, and then on this chapter you seem to go into the future and talk about how SM is been imprisoned for the actions he did and that the Joker killed Lois who supposed to be SM wife?
Guest chapter 34 . 11/20/2014
update dude this story is really one of my favouraite
witchofdathomir chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
I actually think SMWW is cooler than BMWW. And BMZZ should have been expand further.
witchofdathomir chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
well written. Bruce/Zatanna is my OTP:)