Reviews for Canceling the Apocalypse
Winterislate chapter 12 . 4/23/2022
Thank you for the story. I really like how you meshed both worlds.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 12 . 10/11/2017
Awesome story, I loved it.

Dani
elfymel chapter 12 . 3/17/2017
I loooooooooved this, you are freakin brilliant!
Terrence Rogue chapter 12 . 1/19/2015
I never actually watched Pacific Rim. I started this story because I was looking for a Buffy and Faith crossover and I had read and enjoyed your writing in the past.

I loved it.

The relationship between the chosen two was perfect. I loved the partnership and the sense of camaraderie. This was an absolute blast to read and I really appreciate all the work you put into it.
justafam chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
Damn that was good. Definitely liked the crossover of two of my favorite stories. KUDOs
rocks and glass chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
Fantastic story, came back to re-read having seen the movie and it's still fantastic.
Aille chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I was watching Pacific Rim again last night and remembered this fic. I first looked for it over on TtH, and I recommend you post there, they'd love it over there, and then wandered over here. But to get to the point, I just wanted to let you know this is one of the best crossovers for this movie that I've read. I'm looking forward to reading all over again.
joniskpelare chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
Very nice. I love how the two worlds interact and fuse.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
""You sure you're ready for this?" Faith asked her again. "Stepping into my head? Here be monsters, and all that jazz.""

ha! brilliant. Yes. Well done. Good chapter title too.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Nice! You've got a deft hand with voices.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
very cool. leaves you wondering though. hope you do a sequel or something!
Ari989 chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
Well... that AN ending. Not sure it's the one I was hoping for, or close to it. It was too gloomy and angsty to be a true ending, but then again that's Buffyverse for you. The one thing that almost ruined it for me was the implied slash in this chapter, which really lend a different color to many other scenes throughout the story, but not in a good way. It was just unnecessary. But whatever. Thanks for sharing this story anyway!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
Fantastic
Bobboky chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
Good work
Kaoz chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
I like that Yancy got to stick around and the banter between the 3of them.
I don't want this fix to end, its been a fun read. :)