Reviews for An Untoward Circumstance
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 43 . 8/28
A very well written story. You balanced the emotions well and kept the story moving along at a steady pace.
lindseyarruda chapter 1 . 8/17
I loved this book. I was fully engaged throughout.
Another Lizzie chapter 43 . 8/15
Thank you so much. I had hesitated to read a story about Lydia's murder, but I was very impressed with your writing and couldn't put it down until finished. Excellent job!
Another Lizzie chapter 36 . 8/15
I especially enjoyed this chapter. I chuckled out loud several times. Excellent job!
Kartos chapter 43 . 8/12
This was absolutely amazing. I was a bit put off by the summary, but I'm glad I looked at the first chapter. Your writing is smooth and easy to follow, and you give scenes the attention they deserve. Your understanding of Regency is thorough, and gives much realism to the story. Well done! Hope you consider writing more in the future.
TKcloud9 chapter 43 . 8/4
Wow what a ride! I read the entire thing in one day and I just wanted to say excellent work
Sooty85 chapter 43 . 7/24
Excellent story, which I thoroughly enjoyed :)
I hope you are enjoying your new life in England !
Bela chapter 43 . 7/22
MydearLizzie, I just came upon your story a few days ago, and although rarely a reviewer, consistent one at least, this level of talent at storytelling must be praised. This was an incredible story, one you could easily find among the best books on any Waterstones shelf . The depth of characterisation and the pace and the plot...I have enjoyed this immensely. What's more, you've inspired me to finish my own stories and stop blaming writer's block for it.
Thanks for leaving this golden piece here for us to read. Big hug from London. B.
Mariagoner chapter 43 . 7/4
What an absolutely wonderfully written story that was brought to a lovely conclusion for all. Wonderful work!
Mariagoner chapter 38 . 7/4
Looks like Kitty is trapped in a love triangle without even realizing it. I can't wait to see the outcome!
Mariagoner chapter 15 . 7/3
Awww, Mary and her clerk quite intrigue me. I want her happy in the end also!
Mariagoner chapter 13 . 7/3
Thank you for allowing Mrs. Bennet to be a human being... so many people just treat her as a figure of fun, but you've allowed her to be a real and pitiable person, albeit one who is often so ridiculous in her own way!
Mariagoner chapter 12 . 7/3
God, Elizabeth's memories of Lydia as they carried her to her last rest were so incredibly affecting, for all that Lydia could be so silly and thoughtless so often. Your ability to show the real weight and importance of Lydia to her family was truly moving.
Mariagoner chapter 10 . 7/3
You write each and every character with such beautiful gravity and tenderness. Bravo!
Mariagoner chapter 8 . 7/3
God, your writing of this mystery is so very tense and suspenseful...! It's so easy to pin it all on Wickham but damned if I don't think you've got quite a few tricks up your sleeve...
1,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »