Reviews for An Untoward Circumstance
Shootingstar7123 chapter 43 . 2/27
I started reading this story a long time ago, when it hadn't been finished. Today is the first time I've read the entire thing. You really brought the drama in the last handful of chapters! I almost stopped breathing when it seemed like Mr. Bennet had been killed. I adore Kitty and Mr. Stone, and the way you wrote the family's grief was painful and felt very authentic. I really felt like I traveled this journey with them. Thank you for sharing this excellent story!
Marilou chapter 43 . 2/15
this story is truly one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! I've just finished it now for the second times, and I'm still amazed
Thanks you so much for such an amazing story!
Lady Hamlet chapter 43 . 2/4
Wow so I must admit that this story me hooked from the very beginning and I quickly burned through all of the chapters in a week! This is possibly the most unique AU plot of P&P that I have ever read. It starts with the murder of a well-known character and events snowball from there. Thank you very much for sharing this beautifully well-written story!
DevilishAngel21 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
God Damnit! Do you know how difficult it is to explain it to your mother what you are doing up at 12:47am in the morning sniffling and crying!

but a wonderful book
ChickenGal chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
This chapter made me cry! So beautifully written.
nancyjeanne chapter 43 . 11/27/2017
Absolutely wonderful, beautiful story, thank you!
Read Forever chapter 43 . 10/20/2017
I really enjoyed reading this! It was wonderfully written! Thank you for posting it!
Btroisi chapter 43 . 10/13/2017
Lovely story!
I like how the tragedy draws everyone together rather than destoying everyone.
Thanks so much and good luck in your new(ish) life.
Are you in austen country?
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 43 . 8/28/2017
A very well written story. You balanced the emotions well and kept the story moving along at a steady pace.
lindseyarruda chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
I loved this book. I was fully engaged throughout.
Another Lizzie chapter 43 . 8/15/2017
Thank you so much. I had hesitated to read a story about Lydia's murder, but I was very impressed with your writing and couldn't put it down until finished. Excellent job!
Another Lizzie chapter 36 . 8/15/2017
I especially enjoyed this chapter. I chuckled out loud several times. Excellent job!
Kartos chapter 43 . 8/12/2017
This was absolutely amazing. I was a bit put off by the summary, but I'm glad I looked at the first chapter. Your writing is smooth and easy to follow, and you give scenes the attention they deserve. Your understanding of Regency is thorough, and gives much realism to the story. Well done! Hope you consider writing more in the future.
TKcloud9 chapter 43 . 8/4/2017
Wow what a ride! I read the entire thing in one day and I just wanted to say excellent work
Sooty85 chapter 43 . 7/24/2017
Excellent story, which I thoroughly enjoyed :)
I hope you are enjoying your new life in England !
1,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »