Reviews for An Untoward Circumstance
Aureum chapter 43 . 3/12
I cried. I laughed. My god this is one of the best stories I've read in a while -A
Lottie55 chapter 43 . 1/9
Thank you for sharing your story - it was an enjoyable read.
i have reread this story many times and that scene in the study ALWAYS makes me LOL
Guest chapter 43 . 12/4/2019
A brilliant story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/4/2019
What a way to end the chapter! :-D hahaha
Guest chapter 43 . 11/13/2019
Wow. Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing!
Kandida chapter 43 . 11/2/2019
Thankyou for your story. I love suspense.
Lian chapter 43 . 9/27/2019
Wow! What a ride this was!
Lian chapter 29 . 9/27/2019
This chapter was so delightful and heart warming !
Lian chapter 9 . 9/27/2019
Lovely story. I can’t stop tearing up...
Kikiji chapter 43 . 9/27/2019
This was a lovely read and I honestly don't know what else to say. But thank you for writing this and thank you for completing it (if I never found out who the murderer was or what happened with Kitty and Mr. Stone, I would have been quite disappointed, though I greatly enjoyed the story regardless).
Kikiji chapter 9 . 9/25/2019
This chapter had me bawling. You were able to convey the tragedy and their sadness very well.

If there's one thing I'm glad for at this part of the story, it would be that Mrs. Bennet didn't turn to resentment in her grief and take it out on her daughters (though Elizabeth in particular seemed to be a likely target due to what it was said in the previous chapter about Mrs. Bennett's resentment towards her.)
Cheshire23 chapter 9 . 8/29/2019
Truly i have no words for how gifted you are
Cheshire23 chapter 2 . 8/29/2019
You are an amazing writer... I didn't even realize that I was weeping til I got to the end. You are truly gifted
Windyandstormy chapter 43 . 8/28/2019
Amazing story! Although, not an easy story to read. It was sad at times and even brought tears. But so well written. Highly recommended!
1,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »