Reviews for An Untoward Circumstance
JanuaryLestrange chapter 43 . 6/9
Loved every word!
mencia chapter 43 . 6/7
This story is truly wonderful. Thank you so much for writing it.
maddie1863 chapter 43 . 4/15
Mr Collins assertion in his letter about Lydias eloping that it would be "Better your daughter be dead than this" is clearly not the case. I still keep getting teary days after reading the full blown grief. In my mind Mrs Bennet will have a heir with her newfound love of her husband she can only be in her early 40s serve Collins right.
! Marvellous writing! Haven’t been able to put it down and i’ve been reading for over four hours. Very gripping, the plot was excellent, such emotive writing, I’ve loved this, thank you
Colleen S chapter 43 . 2/3
Whew! What a story! Wonderful!
Colleen S chapter 41 . 2/2
What a-who-done-what!
Colleen S chapter 39 . 2/2
Lord!
Colleen S chapter 36 . 2/2
Hoping you're enjoying England?! Readers wonder how Authors are managing, especially in this present World of Covid-19!
Colleen S chapter 30 . 2/2
Amazing story!
Colleen S chapter 26 . 2/2
This chapter was fun!
Colleen S chapter 15 . 2/2
Such an excellent story! Why not publish if you get the chance! And please keep up writing even if a little at a time! Be safe from February 2021!
Colleen S chapter 13 . 2/2
Lord loss of a child is a disaster!
Colleen S chapter 5 . 2/2
Sad, but absolutely brilliant story! I still have tears for Lydia even though I have read this story many times! Hope you are well! Be safe!
Colleen S chapter 1 . 2/2
Reading this suspenseful story again!
Obsessive66 chapter 43 . 11/1/2020
I thought you might like to know that this story is currently available on Kindle Unlimited under the title 'Don't Leave me Alone in the Dark Night: A Christmas Pride and Prejudice Variation' by Samantha Hamilton.

If you didn't put it there, you might like to seek to have it removed from Amazon.
1,208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »