Reviews for An Untoward Circumstance
gtbmel chapter 43 . 4/26
This is my second time reading this story. I enjoyed reading it again. A story that can be read and enjoyed more than once is a good one.
zaubernuss chapter 43 . 4/7
I really enjoyed this story and the many original characters. The writing was nice and the character development surprising and believable. I liked that for once, the Bennets were not presented as a disgrace, but as an unconventional, but warm family who made Georgiana feel at home. Great job done with Kitty and Mary as well! The only thing I absolutely disliked was the solution to the murder (attention, spoiler!)

: How extremely unbelievable! He must have been raving mad the way he acted afterwards, but he never showed any sign of it. And it wasn't really the behavior of a madman. It just made no sense at all. A man who wasn't able to control his urges and/or an accident would have been much more convincing. That was disappointing.
Delbert59 chapter 43 . 4/2
Great story! Love the mystery and the romances.
Callialex chapter 43 . 4/1
What a great story. You write so eloquently about grief-I’m sorry you are able to do that, or I’m amazed at your imagination. Either way, thanks for sharing it with us.
Callialex chapter 11 . 3/31
This is so well written-the details really bring the scenes to life for me.
liefje27 chapter 43 . 3/11
thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story it has made me cry and smile
cahomi chapter 43 . 2/27
This story was excellent. Thank you for sharing your writing.
dianaanne chapter 38 . 1/13
How exciting! Congratulations, well, belated ones! Where did you move from? Is England very different? Really enjoying this story.
dianaanne chapter 16 . 1/13
oh, I do hope Charlotte marries Col. Fitzwilliam instead
mrs.georgeweasley87 chapter 43 . 1/12
This was an amazing story. There was so much feeling in it! I really loved Charlotte's storyline. Thank you so much for sharing this masterpiece with us
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 40 . 11/29/2021
I also suspected the handkerchief, but it was his behavior at the Gardiners that really tipped me off. We will see!
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 38 . 11/29/2021
I was worried that Mr H was so quickly dismissed. He could have picked up some bad habits while away at school, and he is quick to dispense with propriety with Kitty, maybe he did with Lydia too? Especially if he's not really looking to settle down quite yet.
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 37 . 11/29/2021
You have me on the edge of my seat in suspense. Who is the killer? Who will Kitty choose? Will Charlotte get her HEA?
I'm also crossing my fingers that Mrs Bennet has a baby boy as a result of the new spark in their marriage. That would show Collins!
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 36 . 11/29/2021
I'm really enjoying your story. My scene with the Bennet parents unknowingly embarrassing Darcy is rather comical to me. I hope that you are fully recovered from your car accident years ago. I was rear-ended pretty bad a couple years ago and I still have occasional issues that flare up.
Baiabaia chapter 43 . 11/25/2021