Reviews for One For the Road
BittenByBates chapter 9 . 8/31/2007
Loved it please update soon :)
McB chapter 7 . 1/8/2005
Somebody read "Catcher in the Rye". *couch*caulfield*cough*
Lan's Mashiara chapter 9 . 12/30/2004
Oh, please continue, PLEASE! I love this fic so so so so so so much!
Sea Angel24 chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
Must finish this must finish this fic must finish this fic! It's great I love it, I can't believe you left it hanging where you did!
nyxlily chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
You have a REALLY good imagination and very creative to combine what actually happened in the series to come up with this! I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon here.. please update this fic!
lilsweet chapter 9 . 12/3/2003
y'know, i'd like to see this updated. This really is an awesome-looking fic, and I want to see what happens next. Of course, if for some reason you can't update this fic, by all means don't until you are ready yourself. Hope to see this one updated sometime.
anhonestmoose chapter 9 . 5/28/2003
will this be continued? i think it should be, you did leave it at a cliffhanger afterall!
Talon chapter 9 . 3/26/2003
Akemi...please continue with this story. As well as the 'Nam one and write a conclusion to the western one.

Okay? Thanks
catnamedzane chapter 8 . 2/13/2003
:( poor monica! and chandler/nicholos needs a hug, lol. and isn't there someone famous or something named nicholas caulfield? oh well.
catnamedzane chapter 5 . 2/13/2003
Ah, our good friend Janice. i was wondering how Rachel knew "Penny" hehe lol. Okay, next chapter! lol, sorry. but i HAVE to read the whole story NOW because yaknow, one its a great story, two i'll forget about it if i don't, and three, well i'm waiting for lunch and if i don't distract myself i'll go eat the kitchen, lol. okay. anyway.
catnamedzane chapter 1 . 2/13/2003

i am literally sitting here with my mouth "agape" i spose is the word. Is chandler an lol. Anywho. Next chapter!
abby chapter 9 . 1/7/2003
you really take on too much at once dont you? im sooo curious as to this whole thing and ask anyone i know i hate to be curious so for my sanity you must finsh this one!
friendssclub7lover chapter 9 . 11/20/2002
Complicated-er and complicated-er. *amused* Your stories are starting to get me all crybaby-ish. I know what's gonna happen already. He's gonna die, she's gonna weep, or it's the other way around. *sigh* It's getting really, really sad. You should still continue it, though. It's just that...I don't know, it's just that I'm really getting crybaby-ish.

You should continue, it's getting interesting-er and interesting-er. hee hee. hee hee hee. hee hee hee hee. hee hee hee hee hee. Wow, I think I'm starting to get something from my sister. She's really easily amused and I'm starting to do the same...hee hee.

Continue. Continue.
BluEyes chapter 9 . 11/18/2002
omg, you gotta continue this soon
Lunar Penguin CPhT chapter 8 . 11/11/2002
Heeey, I just wanted to let you know that I love this story! Very vivid and imaginative! absolutely adore this story! This one's going on my favorite stories list!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »