Reviews for Play Dead
young dawn chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Holy cow, I absolutely love the interaction between these two in this chapter. And Spike's analysis of their relationship is completely spot on and well formed in a very Spike-esque manner. I really can't wait to see how this goes.
Krulla Chief chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
I actually believe that Spike survived, for a given definition of it anyway. Not vegetable or cripple or anything, more like in a coma but wakes up from it kind.
PenandpaperPoet chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
Wow ]] I've read it all, so far, and I am so...annoyed there is no more to read! I can't wait for the next part, I'll be waiting to no doubt compliment your success again :)
PenandpaperPoet chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
Another amazing chapter ]] I'm on the edge of my seat
PenandpaperPoet chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
This is my favourite cowboy bebop story ]] Seriously. It's moving at the right speed, wonderfully written, and the characters are so damn accurate I'm jealous of your skills Now, onto the other chapters and more reviews...
courtXjester chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
lol this is great! everythings so utterly spike
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 7 . 5/23/2006
*Blinks a few then laughs.* O.e
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 6 . 5/23/2006
Ohohoho the truth shall be out
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 5 . 5/23/2006
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 4 . 5/23/2006
HA. She can never win
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
o.o;; At the end.
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
T_T What be his plan?
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Lol Cute! o.o; Wtf is a tryst?
one eye annie chapter 7 . 5/10/2006
OH GOD PLEASE UPDATE THIS... I'm dying here. Please, please, pretty please? PLEASE? It's the greatest.
juliosus chapter 7 . 11/14/2005
What can I say? It's the best fanfic that I've read. I'll just add myself to the masses that are jonesing for an update. If you're out there and still writing fanfics (which I realize some people retire), finishing this story would be awesome. I have repeatedly enjoyed reading this fic and I would love to read more. Excellent character development, great dialogue, great story.