Reviews for Online Dating
ZalelTribal chapter 5 . 3/3/2016
continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Love-Ice-Rose chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
I'm so happy this is back!
azab chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
loved it a lot and yuri's dad is an ass
silverscaled chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Oh god, when he said he wanted them to fuck him up the ass I laughed, and then felt a little bad for doing so. Great writing, and I hope the next chapter comes out soon!
Suguelya chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Oh wow that was pretty straightforward, Yuri, I literally gasped because that's basically the worst way of coming out to your parents, and he pissed Flynn off to boot. Well, with such a father it could be understandable, less for the poor mother. Still, I hope they'll be okay for a while, at least Yuri's not alone anymore sincce he's got his boyfriend ready to watch over his bold attitude.
Love-Ice-Rose chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
So excited too see another chapter! I honestly thought we were gonna get a lemon, but Yuri's parents had to go and ruin it... I think I hate his father. On the bright side I actually found Yuri's little display quite amusing, despite the fact that it wasn't very nice to Flynn, and Patty was quite entertaining as well. Looking forward to another update. :)
Laucius chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
O. M. G.
As always, this is so interesting *nosebleed*
Kasumi: Don't say that when you're loosing blood, BakAuthor
Author aka. Hikari: Ouch... how mean... you hurt me...
Anyway, I really love this FF and... I LOVE YOU ONIZENMARU! *Hugs tightly*
I will wait for the next chapter!
Love-Ice-Rose chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
This is adorable, it's so realistic and awkward. I wouldn't mind if Yuri stayed the night everyday. Love them!
Love-Ice-Rose chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Thank you for writing a realistic first date.
Love-Ice-Rose chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This is quite possible one of the cutest story ideas ever!
Suguelya chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Such gigantic dorks. Well, honestly speaking I wouldn't have been better - even going as far as being like Flynn who cleans his apartment a hundred times to relieve stress. They're the cutest though, really. And I imagine Yuri's dad is of the really abusive kind, that night promises to be comforting. The hug at the end was so sweet. Looking forward for more!
silverscaled chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
..These two are so impossibly cute.. I cannot even. Can't wait for the next one! :D
azab chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
I loved it a lot :)
Maharlxlaharl chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
Gkghikh... :O
I just realized I hadn't told you how amazing your writing is, or thanked you for it. I'm really sorry!
Let me correct myself.
This chapter was amazing, and your writing is too! Your writing's flow is very fun, and pretty smooth, there are some bumps and such, but it really doesn't subtract from how well the entire unit is. There are also a few spelling errors and the like, but again, it really doesn't subtract from the overall feeling of the writing.
I would also like to thank you very much for your contributions to this site! All of the things you've written (that I've read) have an amazing flow, and great fluff. I thank you for putting your time and effort into doing something for others. It really means a lot to me, and I'm sure it means a lot to your other readers too. So deeply, as far down into my heart as I can reach, I thank you for writing these.
I would also like to request that you write more of these fanfictions, and more in general, so really, just keep writing please?
azab chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Loved it a lot. Hope u ipdate soooon