Reviews for The Lightning Strike
Kikuriki chapter 3 . 1h
Laura-trekkie chapter 3 . 9/11
Awwww, happy ending :). There were a couple of rough patches, thanks to Thor, Fury and Baldr, not to mention Loki's own expectations of what his omega status meant for him, but they got through it in the end.

I liked your take on the pack dynamics and a/b/o tropes and enjoyed the banter and teasing. It was good to see Loki find his way in the pack from always tense and wary to becoming lead alpha with Tony.

Baka Kage Usagi chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
This was freakin adorable!
PeaceHeather chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
This was terrific. I never really got into ABO stories at first, but I've discovered I really like the ones that explore interpersonal dynamics rather than just who does whom and who gets pregnant (I'm really over "Fill me with your seed! Give me your babies!" dialogue). And honestly with the fanon that jotunn are intersex, the complexities are actually interesting and enjoyable to read.

Also you have good grammar and in a freelance editor so is hard for me to let things slide when it's bad. So thanks for that. :)
Monki-Neko chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Please tell me there's more? Children maybe? And a possible alliance between earth and jotunn b/c humans dont treat their omegas the way the rest of the realms seem to unless they're asshole?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Love it, there's no helping it. Second time reading this, I think I said enough in the first review.
DemeRain chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
Thanks for sharing.
Kunohichi8 chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
It's a great story and very interesting
MMKMads chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Roflmao at the rubber ducks :-D
Exultation of the Gryphon chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
This is certainly the most sensible alpha/beta/omega fic I have ever come across. Good story, reasonably clean (especially for this AU type!) and well written besides.

Great job.
KoolKat SuperStar DareDevil chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Zapdos, that's a good one! Probably gonna end up nicknaming my new Zapdos 'Thor' just cuz of this. :)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Aweee great story I didn't get to review the other chapters cuz I was spinous internet but amazing story I'm on my iPod and it doesn't tell me if stories are complete will there be more ? If not awesome job anyway
silver drip chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
Very nice story. Thanks for taking the time to write and post it :)
silver drip chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Wow, good chapter.
silver drip chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Very interesting first chapter.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »