Reviews for The Lightning Strike
Booker10 chapter 3 . 4/1
So cute!:DDD
mochilera chapter 3 . 1/30
Impresionante trabajo, muy bonito fic :)
Helca Maica chapter 1 . 1/16
This is a truly amazing story. The concept and character development are awesome, and I love the chemistry Loki and Tony seem to have so much...! Protective!Tony is so sweet...! My inner fangirl (totally more dangerous than the Hulk) was squeaking for the entire story...! (Yes, this is the third time I'm going over this, I love this story so much...!)
I have one question... When Bruce says that he was an omega before he was a beta, what does it mean? That he only slept with men? What is a human omega in this universe?

Thank you for this amazing story! :D
Ruby of Raven chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Ha! XD I loved this! It was odd at first, because I've barely read any fanfictions with this alpha and beta stuff in it. I believe, in fact, that I've only ever read one other and that certainly wasn't for the Marvel universe. That being said, I did really like this a lot.
Thanks for writing this!
lil joker 1989 chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story ] I love Tony and Loki together ]
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Aaawwwwww! 5th time reading this and it's still one of the best stories I've read in ages! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
pleeeeaaaaseeee write a sequel, I loved this story and I loved the cute/funny moments in it, also it was good that loki and tony didn't instantly rush into having sex but waited until they were both completely sure. Basically I'm trying to say thank you for writing such a good story! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
cool. I like the way you've done people a little bit part wolf, it's really good and I hope you write more like this. :)
readaddict123 chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
I loved this! An epilogue would be great!
Infinitechange chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Very fun and cute story.
Edowen chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
Amazingly wonderful story! Thanks so much for writing!
ClaMiAl chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Nice story! I must admit, the whole alpha/beta/omega thing seems very strange to me and it's something I can't quite get into, but I still really enjoyed this fic. Seeing Tony's and Loki's relationship develop was cool to see.
MegaKiraraLover chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
not usually a fan of the alpha/beta/omega trope, but i opened this on a lark, and definitely don't regret it. you manage to keep everyone in-character and fun and don't just focus on the sex of it (even though that's obviously a bit part). thanks so much for an entertaining read i never would've thought i'd like :)
FatesShadow83 chapter 3 . 9/17/2013