Reviews for The Lightning Strike
jj chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
love it please keep up the good work
Ellie Riddle-Black chapter 3 . 10/12/2016
Imagining Tony dying of old age and Loki breaking into pieces in progess :'(
Jessicamathews65 chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
You're not bad at this whole pack stuff
Tekie Scythe chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
This will forever be my favorite Omega!verse I have ever read.
It's just that amazing!
Kikuriki chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
Look. At. My. BABIES! LOOK AT EM! I LOVE THEM! WITH THEIR STUPID FACES AND UGH!
Laura-trekkie chapter 3 . 9/11/2015
Awwww, happy ending :). There were a couple of rough patches, thanks to Thor, Fury and Baldr, not to mention Loki's own expectations of what his omega status meant for him, but they got through it in the end.

I liked your take on the pack dynamics and a/b/o tropes and enjoyed the banter and teasing. It was good to see Loki find his way in the pack from always tense and wary to becoming lead alpha with Tony.

Laura
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
This was freakin adorable!
PeaceHeather chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
This was terrific. I never really got into ABO stories at first, but I've discovered I really like the ones that explore interpersonal dynamics rather than just who does whom and who gets pregnant (I'm really over "Fill me with your seed! Give me your babies!" dialogue). And honestly with the fanon that jotunn are intersex, the complexities are actually interesting and enjoyable to read.

Also you have good grammar and in a freelance editor so is hard for me to let things slide when it's bad. So thanks for that. :)
Monki-Neko chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Please tell me there's more? Children maybe? And a possible alliance between earth and jotunn b/c humans dont treat their omegas the way the rest of the realms seem to unless they're asshole?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Love it, there's no helping it. Second time reading this, I think I said enough in the first review.
DemeRain chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
Thanks for sharing.
Kunohichi8 chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
It's a great story and very interesting
MMKMads chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Roflmao at the rubber ducks :-D
Exultation of the Gryphon chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
This is certainly the most sensible alpha/beta/omega fic I have ever come across. Good story, reasonably clean (especially for this AU type!) and well written besides.

Great job.
DarkWarriorProgram chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Zapdos, that's a good one! Probably gonna end up nicknaming my new Zapdos 'Thor' just cuz of this. :)