Reviews for Penitence
keishiko chapter 6 . 5/20/2005
wahh! not yet complete, then. . oh well. can't blame you. though believe me, now i'm starting to regret that i didn't write as much as i now wish i did when *I* was in college.

wish you the best of luck with school and writing. .
mirune keishiko chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
m! interesting! . and a great hook! for the first time he kills in front of the victim's dear ones... and he's disturbed by that... really intriguing. i've only just started this fic (obviously) but i sure hope this is complete. *subtle hint* and i like the interaction between okina and misao. short and doesn't waste time dragging on, but it's enough to show how playful and close they are. "OLD MAN!" "LITTLE GIRL!" heh. .
ms.deep chapter 6 . 4/24/2005
Hi! Its the year 2005! I'm writing to you in april! On May 24th it will be two years since your last update! Why torture moi? huh? huh? Such a beautiful story. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
KuroKitsune-chan chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
Keep writing please! I so happy that you have some of my fav characters in this fic. Don't stop keep on writing.
Thief Rikku chapter 6 . 2/23/2005
Heya heya! _

It was a superb read, ya know! lol I really enjoyed your fanfic. It is excellently written! So you don't have to worry at all with the grammar and whatnot. I really love your writing style! *squeal* You brought in Soujirou-kun! *giggle* I'm guessing that you will pair him up with Misao, which is good. I think the two make a cute pair. I'm glad that the main coupling is Aoshi and Megumi. Go A/M! I was sort of confused a bit at the beginning. Why was Aoshi assigned to kill Megumi's father? Was he working for Kanryuu Takeda at the beginning? Sorry if it's a stupid question. I get confused really easily _ I don't know if you discontinued this fanfic or not, but I'm hoping that you're still working on it! I love the whole plot and the idea of the storyline. *thumbs up* You are doing a splendid job! I hope you will prolong this beautiful fanfic's life a little more longer, I would love to know what's the come! _ For now, I'll review ya later!
Cherie Dee chapter 6 . 11/14/2004
I really liked this story. I'm sure you've got a lot going on, which is why you haven't updated, but just wanted to say hi, love the fic, and hope you update soon. From the moment I started reading this I was looking forward to the interaction between my favorite characters and the drama that would unfold.
PhoebeOtaku chapter 6 . 11/3/2004
interesting concept. i am really interested to see where it goes. D
23ra chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
So,you wrote an Aoshi/Megumi ’s not bad,really.A/U fics about them in modern days are better than…hm…what can I say?Meiji Era?I’ll think about it later :) .Aoshi was still cold like ,Megumi wasn’t flirtatious like she always was :P ,specially with a cool,handsome man like Aoshi,huh?Unlike our ,did you think about introducing more RK characters,like Kenshin,Sanosuke,etc.,especially Sanosuke (his relationship with Megumi may make your fic more attractive ,and Aoshi,hmm,jealous,maybe )Hope you continue your work.I honestly like it,hmm,with all my heart :))
DraejonSoul chapter 6 . 8/22/2003
Ack! How come I haven't seen the update on this one? It's either I've been busy, or I need new glasses... T_T

Okay, so no actions and all. But Saitoh's here!Yipee.

The pace is a bit faster than the previous chapters since it dealt more of relating the events instead of running a dialogue. Though I miss Icy-boy. When is he showing up? And why does Megumi stay in the hospital ALL day? Comparing notes with Aoshi's physician, perhaps? _~

Could you email me when you update, kudasai? m(_ _)m
Brooke chapter 6 . 6/22/2003
I can't help but to love this story. It has so much stuff going on that it keeps you on the edge of your seat. I be looking forward to see the next chapter of this story soon!
marge chapter 6 . 5/29/2003
i'm so glad you updated! continue writing! _
J. Liha chapter 6 . 5/26/2003
Interesting... so what does our Sou-chan know? Update soon!
Reignva chapter 6 . 5/25/2003
Interesting! Next chapter please!

jaa,

sano
kongykun chapter 6 . 5/25/2003
yay, finally an update!

yes, soujiro seems a little suspicious, but at the same time i'm getting to see the side where he cares about misao. i hope aoshi is alright, and can't wait until megumi and aoshi interact. please continue.
Sissi chapter 6 . 5/25/2003
Yeah! Saitou is finally in the plot! Yay! *dances around*

Well, yeah, I agree that nothing very interesting happened here, so I will stay tuned for the next chapter, trusting your promise that the story will start moving in the next installment.