Reviews for Meant To Be
Godlove chapter 53 . 9/13
Awesome update can't wait till the next one
jman975 chapter 1 . 8/22
Had all but given up :) please please please continue it. :) :)
bluepaintbox chapter 53 . 8/21
Welcome back & congratulations!
LovingWolf93 chapter 53 . 8/21
Great chapter! I love how Buffy threatened Willow and that Tara wanted to test Willow's blushing. Can't wait to read more.
Dee chapter 52 . 8/12/2015
So pleased to see a new chapter! Thanks.
LovingWolf93 chapter 52 . 8/12/2015
I love this update! Faith's response to the guy was hilarious. I also loved Willow's conversation with her mom about Tara's chest. It would be hilarious if Tara brought it up to Willow's parents later on in the story. Great update. Can't wait to read more.
Godlove chapter 52 . 8/10/2015
Great update cant wait for the next one
Guest chapter 51 . 8/6/2015
August 2015 I recently found this story and I love it. I had a great time reading through it all and I'm looking forward to lots more. Thanks for your efforts.
LovingWolf93 chapter 51 . 5/30/2015
I love the update. The flashback is hilarious. Willow calling Buffy 'Mom" made me laugh. Great update!
Godlove chapter 51 . 5/30/2015
Great update
Godlove chapter 50 . 5/17/2015
Beautiful update and i will be looking up your book your a great story-teller
LovingWolf93 chapter 50 . 5/16/2015
I love the update. Tara's reaction to Willow in that dress is hilarious. I was glad Willow got the chance to get her back for all the times she left Willow speechless. Lol. I look forward to reading more.
Godlove chapter 49 . 3/15/2015
Just read all 49 chapters in 3 days. This is a great stroy cant waot for the next update
LovingWolf93 chapter 49 . 3/5/2015
I absolutely love that. The card game was hilarious. I refuse to ever play that with my family because I would never look at them the same way.
LovingWolf93 chapter 48 . 12/31/2014
I loved this chapter. I'm love that Faith and Emily are getting a house together next to where Tara and Willow are getting theirs. Great update! :)