Reviews for Meant To Be
LovingWolf93 chapter 51 . 5/30
I love the update. The flashback is hilarious. Willow calling Buffy 'Mom" made me laugh. Great update!
Godlove chapter 51 . 5/30
Great update
Godlove chapter 50 . 5/17
Beautiful update and i will be looking up your book your a great story-teller
LovingWolf93 chapter 50 . 5/16
I love the update. Tara's reaction to Willow in that dress is hilarious. I was glad Willow got the chance to get her back for all the times she left Willow speechless. Lol. I look forward to reading more.
Godlove chapter 49 . 3/15
Just read all 49 chapters in 3 days. This is a great stroy cant waot for the next update
LovingWolf93 chapter 49 . 3/5
I absolutely love that. The card game was hilarious. I refuse to ever play that with my family because I would never look at them the same way.
LovingWolf93 chapter 48 . 12/31/2014
I loved this chapter. I'm love that Faith and Emily are getting a house together next to where Tara and Willow are getting theirs. Great update! :)
bluepaintbox chapter 47 . 12/1/2014
Awesome update. I enjoyed it very much. Willow being amazed at her dad using youtube is the same feeling I had when I found out my mom searches stuff & shops online. Funny stuff. Loved how tara was marking her place in willows room. Loved the stories, reminds me of the ones my siblings tell every christmas. Thanks for the update, can't wait for the next.
LovingWolf93 chapter 47 . 11/29/2014
Awesome chapter! I love the stories about everyone. Too bad we didn't get to hear one about Emily. Lol. I also love that Willow and Tara made each other feel better about the stories after they were told. Great update. :)
mickelus chapter 46 . 11/11/2014
I have really enjoyed this story. I spent the past several days reading and I especially like the fact that you don't just forget about characters, everyone pops up for at least a few paragraphs now and then although, I would personally like to see more of Dawn than we usually get, but aside from that I love it.

I have to admit, at first I was hoping for Faith/Buffy or Faith/Dawn, but I have grown to really like Emily. I hope you post an update soon. Thank you for sharing this story!
LovingWolf93 chapter 46 . 10/22/2014
I love that chapter. It was hilarious. I look forward to reading about Thanksgiving.
bluepaintbox chapter 46 . 10/19/2014
Thanks for the update, can't wait for the next!
bluepaintbox chapter 45 . 10/5/2014
They do work hard, as individuals & a couple. Great chapter! Thanks for the update, can't wait for the next!
LovingWolf93 chapter 45 . 10/5/2014
I absolutely love this. I love that Donald told Erin she has no personal connections with TDM. I love that Willow got her revenge and that Tara stood up for herself with Erin. Great update. I look forward to the next one. :)
LovingWolf93 chapter 44 . 9/17/2014
Wow. Time does fly. I can't believe it's been that long. Yeah, it's not much of a secret considering how many times Willow had to try to calm herself down. :)

Great update. I love how Tara keeps leaving Willow to her raging hormones throughout the chapter. Hopefully she'll get her revenge. I love that Tara said that Faith was a daughter to Donald. I also love the IMs sent between the two.