Reviews for MH
E chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Yes, that makes me happy too :)
cumberling chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
My god. I love your drabbles/ficlets(?) Established!Sherlolly is my weakness. Andd I totally ship Mycroft and cakes.
JC chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This makes the reader very happy. :)
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Oh, very much so.
This was lovely. Thank-you.
reitahomoeshi chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Hi there. First of all, just want to express my gratitude for doing the 3-a-day challenge. I know how hard it is to write one story a day and you're doing triple of that, so yeah, thank you. I'm just so glad that I've got a plenty of new sherlolly fics to read everyday, as I'm sure a lot of other sherlolly readers felt it too.

On to the review, this fic is just so adorable. Molly and Mycroft bonding, and knowing that Sherlock felt sorry for being away on a case and asking his brother to keep her company, this is perfect! Now I'm hungry *sigh*

Keep it up dearie, will continue supporting your quest. Hopefully more authors will take up the challenge. *wink wink* I would have done so, but writing is just not one of my forte. So, good luck yeah.
sillythings chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I ship Molly/Mycroft friendship so hard. Your Mycroft seemed so authentic, yet so fluffy. Love him. Love you!
SammyKatz chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
In my warped mind Mycroft has known her since she was a child, traveling with the Doctor.
broadwayb chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Okay, my secret OTP is Mollcroft...
Rocking the Redhead chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I love the fact that Sherlock set this up.