Reviews for When You Left Me
secretidentity12 chapter 8 . 10/16
OH MY GOD! Please don't stop writing! You should continue! You're so good at this. I love your story very much! The next chapter should be that ana and kate go to the occasion but they don't know that elliot and christian are coming too! Christian falls for her again and he's trying to win her back! What do you think?! Please do it and continue the story!
ladysatinfire chapter 8 . 6/25
Love it I would like to see you write a story, where Ana stand up and fight for man and stop running.
malugargula chapter 8 . 2/16
Please more
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
Write more this is really really good
rcjr3905 chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
love the story wish u would continue the story
BookGeek98 chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
Please update this story; it's been so long.
And this story is great
ilikemnms202 chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
I've read this so often and I always forget that I've read it until I get half way through and I always think that you've added to it and that I need to reread it to remember and understand the next chapter and then it always ends the same. :( Please tell me you're going to update sometime this year! It's such a great story and it's taken such a different turn than all the others, you have Ana fighting back and Ana not letting him get his way whereas all the others have her running back into his arms. She actually got the divorce in this one and I can't wait to see what you're brilliant mind has for this one!
dogday2014 chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
This is amazing! I can't wait to
My heart is breaking... :'(
Guest G chapter 8 . 4/24/2015
Please try to finish this story, I'm not a fan of cheating stories but I've read a few good ones, like "Back to Us", and "Without You", and yours is very good. I know that there is a real life outside FF, but please try to give us something. Thank you.
elizabeth bennette chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
update? thanks
lovesrpaws chapter 8 . 2/28/2015
Don't know what led me back to this story but I have reread it and am wondering if you're going to be updating it in the near future. The story is excellent and am wondering about the back story as to why, when, where, how and, who.
nan78rdz chapter 8 . 2/27/2015
Don't leave us in suspense please keep going
karashin chapter 8 . 1/15/2015
Please finish this...
CattleyaP chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
Hi. I love your story and I hope you can update it soon. It's kind of thrilling and interesting how things are going to happen from now and on, in the story, of course with Christian and Ana alone and not together. I really hope you can update soon.
PD: Sorry my English I speak Spanish.
almythea chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
Why did you leave the story? It's getting tense! Continue,pleeeeeeeeease!