Reviews for Summer Shorts
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 19 . 7/11
Ahh, just so cute! Love this! I adore how you write Dick!
TheBlondeBullet chapter 16 . 5/14
My roommate keeps looking at me because I keep making these squeaking noises whenever something cute happens. Which is frequently
TheBlondeBullet chapter 14 . 5/14
oh my god. the feels... I need to adopt this kid in real life
kirby chapter 3 . 4/29
I am all for camp Batman.
Ciestess84 chapter 18 . 3/17
OK... I lasted this long, but THAT last scene got me... You have managed to make me cry.
3DPhantom chapter 19 . 2/11
This story is going soooooo well! So sad and sweet! I love it! I hope you can update soon!
AJRedRobin chapter 19 . 1/31
This gave me an idea for a short story . . . . I can't tell you what it is, but it will surprise you. Where I grew up, at the University of Nebraska on the Northern end they have a natural history museum called Morrell Hall. And in the main foyer stands two great Mammoths along with an elephant. It is often referred to as ELEPHANT HALL. This story reminded me of that. Look it up, UNL Morrell Hall. It's really a cool place.
cocopops1995 chapter 19 . 1/30
Hehe bears... such a cute lil chapter :)
ARL15 chapter 19 . 1/30
Is this where Dick got his fear of mounted animals? I remember him mentioning that in one of your previous stories.

I would love to see Dick and Bruce travel to Africa together. It would be great to see a story where young Dick has to accompany Bruce on a business trip.

Great chapter!
Elyograg chapter 19 . 1/30
Made me tear up a bit from all the sweet moments
steelec1 chapter 19 . 1/30
Love these Bruce and Dick moments.
not paranoid enough chapter 19 . 1/30
Cute fix!

Though, this totally calls for a story where Bruce taking Dick to Africa to see the elephants :D Maybe grownup!Dick, as a peace offering for pulling a Bruce, or as something ostensibly for Tim's training or something. I don't know. But you totally should do something!

Thanks for updating!
Sairey13 chapter 17 . 1/13
Bruce may promised Dick to try his back to not have him come to the cemetery to visit his grave, but I wonder if Bruce also wants Dick to not have him come visit his gravestone if something were to happen to him...
It may be hard for a child to one day visit their parents grave, but many people claim that it's more painful to the parents to visit the grave of their children... After all, no father/mother should ever have to bury their child.
dragonlver chapter 18 . 1/10
Dick and Bruce are so cute together
Can you do another chapter about Dick meeting another member of the league or his meeting with Clark
Egg Emperor chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
This was cute. Really adorable it also shows Dick's insecurities regarding money and high society in general. As well as his enormous heart and lack of great want to material things. He could care less about Bruce's money as long as he has Bruce himself. It really shows in how he was worried that what he said sounded like he cared more about the money than his dad.

Also I have to ask, was 'The Superheroes' Guide to Mountaineering' what eventually became Tectonic Doom?
Sincerely,