Reviews for Summer Shorts
Mysteryfan17 chapter 19 . 7/22
Awwww, these were so cool. When I started this, I had to stop and go to work but I had a thought of someone trying just what Bruce worried. This early, I wouldn't be surprised if someone gt to him when he was a short distance away like that and claim to be CPS just to force him to come and make others not be as quick to stop it. I loved him standing up to that... bint ;) 10/10
Mysteryfan17 chapter 9 . 7/21
I. Hate. Rainbow. Road. That and Wario's Goldmine are the WORST! The ONLY time I was descent was when my younger sister dared me at the start to come in ahead of her... she finished 2nd, I came in 1st without falling off. She never dared me again, I haven't won on that track again. 5/5 for the story by the way.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 18 . 4/5
Aww.
Reminds me of that bit in Clooney's batman when he said he loved him.
For once, the film kinda worked for a few seconds.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 13 . 4/5
Excellent. Wonder Woman as well. Glad we have the trinity here in this universe.
Maybe it's because I love the DCAU but those two characters and their dynamic is fascinating, possibly more so than between Batman and Superman.

I'm not sure whether you are making them friends or ship teasing them (anything more than that would really over complicate the story at this stage but maybe after Dick is Nightwing?) but you seem to have her character down too.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 3 . 4/5
Interesting, Camp Batman is going to be a thing I see but this was god too.
Though I'm not sure why Batman would desire so many comforts all the time considering what he's like in costume, Bruce is however a spoiled rich kid so probably would not enjoy camping as much.

These reflections on Bruce's father have me wondering on how Bruce views the Commisoner. In this timeline, is he the cop that helped him right from the beginning when his parents got shot? Are they actually close? I would like to think so. It's satisfying to see.
Vi-Violence chapter 19 . 1/14
This is really great.
africaflower77 chapter 18 . 9/21/2015
Yay for Bruce and if I don't want to wake up tommorow at 6am I will blame it one you:p :)
africaflower77 chapter 17 . 9/21/2015
Oh my gosh this was so...the feels. My eyes are literally glassy right now. And im also supposed to be sleeping eh oh well:)
africaflower77 chapter 13 . 9/21/2015
Have you watched the batman? In it it's an episode where Dick meets green lantern and Its FUNNY! Anyway awesome chapter!
africaflower77 chapter 9 . 9/21/2015
Wait is dick in training to chime robin yet?
And in yo face lady! Lol!
africaflower77 chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
Oh wowwwwwwwww
africaflower77 chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
What show are you talking about when you say "firework"?
africaflower77 chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
Awwwwwww and Camp Bruce...really?! Haha
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 19 . 7/11/2015
Ahh, just so cute! Love this! I adore how you write Dick!
TheBlondeBullet chapter 16 . 5/14/2015
My roommate keeps looking at me because I keep making these squeaking noises whenever something cute happens. Which is frequently