Reviews for Summer Shorts
africaflower77 chapter 18 . 9/21
Yay for Bruce and if I don't want to wake up tommorow at 6am I will blame it one you:p :)
africaflower77 chapter 17 . 9/21
Oh my gosh this was so...the feels. My eyes are literally glassy right now. And im also supposed to be sleeping eh oh well:)
africaflower77 chapter 13 . 9/21
Have you watched the batman? In it it's an episode where Dick meets green lantern and Its FUNNY! Anyway awesome chapter!
africaflower77 chapter 9 . 9/21
Wait is dick in training to chime robin yet?
And in yo face lady! Lol!
africaflower77 chapter 8 . 9/21
Oh wowwwwwwwww
africaflower77 chapter 4 . 9/21
What show are you talking about when you say "firework"?
africaflower77 chapter 3 . 9/21
Awwwwwww and Camp Bruce...really?! Haha
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 19 . 7/11
Ahh, just so cute! Love this! I adore how you write Dick!
TheBlondeBullet chapter 16 . 5/14
My roommate keeps looking at me because I keep making these squeaking noises whenever something cute happens. Which is frequently
TheBlondeBullet chapter 14 . 5/14
oh my god. the feels... I need to adopt this kid in real life
kirby chapter 3 . 4/29
I am all for camp Batman.
Ciestess84 chapter 18 . 3/17
OK... I lasted this long, but THAT last scene got me... You have managed to make me cry.
3DPhantom chapter 19 . 2/11
This story is going soooooo well! So sad and sweet! I love it! I hope you can update soon!
AJRedRobin chapter 19 . 1/31
This gave me an idea for a short story . . . . I can't tell you what it is, but it will surprise you. Where I grew up, at the University of Nebraska on the Northern end they have a natural history museum called Morrell Hall. And in the main foyer stands two great Mammoths along with an elephant. It is often referred to as ELEPHANT HALL. This story reminded me of that. Look it up, UNL Morrell Hall. It's really a cool place.
cocopops1995 chapter 19 . 1/30
Hehe bears... such a cute lil chapter :)