Reviews for Summer Shorts
Cartlin chapter 19 . 2/7
*shudder* I always rushed thru the taxidermy areas when I went to museums as a kid. Even now that I want to work in one, I'm definitely stating I can't do the animals. They've always scared me...I had a bad scare from a MASSIVE Buffalo head at the entrance of a restaurant when I was four, and I still have nightmares about that head...I just always feel like they're WATCHING me...I hate taxidermy.

Maybe Bruce should just take Dick to the zoo. Plus there's sure to be an animal sanctuary/safari park somewhere in the state. They're everywhere!
Cartlin chapter 5 . 2/7
I'm shocked that Alfred wouldn't know the standard big house cooling techniques everyone used until AC's came along. 1. Keep the house dark, curtains closed. 2. Open the windows in the mornings, at the bottom on the lower floors, then at the top on the upper levels, which will pull air thru the house. When the temps begin to rise around 11am or so, windows are closed, as are the curtain.
With the invention of electricity, came fans, and and the old ones last FOREVER, so it would be shocking that a manor house like their wouldn't have had a bunch. When combined with a bowl/bucket of ice set in front of the breeze, they had great ways to cool down.
Then of course, there would have been screened in sun porches and sleeping porches, which would have been where they stayed during the day, and slept during the night. Sleeping porches were typically on upper levels, with open sides, but with a roof, where the family could sleep comfortably thru the summer months.

Surely Alfred would have known ALL the tricks!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
Awwww, these were so cool. When I started this, I had to stop and go to work but I had a thought of someone trying just what Bruce worried. This early, I wouldn't be surprised if someone gt to him when he was a short distance away like that and claim to be CPS just to force him to come and make others not be as quick to stop it. I loved him standing up to that... bint ;) 10/10
Mysteryfan17 chapter 9 . 7/21/2016
I. Hate. Rainbow. Road. That and Wario's Goldmine are the WORST! The ONLY time I was descent was when my younger sister dared me at the start to come in ahead of her... she finished 2nd, I came in 1st without falling off. She never dared me again, I haven't won on that track again. 5/5 for the story by the way.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 18 . 4/5/2016
Aww.
Reminds me of that bit in Clooney's batman when he said he loved him.
For once, the film kinda worked for a few seconds.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 13 . 4/5/2016
Excellent. Wonder Woman as well. Glad we have the trinity here in this universe.
Maybe it's because I love the DCAU but those two characters and their dynamic is fascinating, possibly more so than between Batman and Superman.

I'm not sure whether you are making them friends or ship teasing them (anything more than that would really over complicate the story at this stage but maybe after Dick is Nightwing?) but you seem to have her character down too.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
Interesting, Camp Batman is going to be a thing I see but this was god too.
Though I'm not sure why Batman would desire so many comforts all the time considering what he's like in costume, Bruce is however a spoiled rich kid so probably would not enjoy camping as much.

These reflections on Bruce's father have me wondering on how Bruce views the Commisoner. In this timeline, is he the cop that helped him right from the beginning when his parents got shot? Are they actually close? I would like to think so. It's satisfying to see.
Vi-Violence chapter 19 . 1/14/2016
This is really great.
africaflower77 chapter 18 . 9/21/2015
Yay for Bruce and if I don't want to wake up tommorow at 6am I will blame it one you:p :)
africaflower77 chapter 17 . 9/21/2015
Oh my gosh this was so...the feels. My eyes are literally glassy right now. And im also supposed to be sleeping eh oh well:)
africaflower77 chapter 13 . 9/21/2015
Have you watched the batman? In it it's an episode where Dick meets green lantern and Its FUNNY! Anyway awesome chapter!
africaflower77 chapter 9 . 9/21/2015
Wait is dick in training to chime robin yet?
And in yo face lady! Lol!
africaflower77 chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
Oh wowwwwwwwww
africaflower77 chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
What show are you talking about when you say "firework"?
africaflower77 chapter 3 . 9/21/2015