Reviews for Transition Plan - Tarzan and Jane's Chronicle
SolelySagittarius chapter 22 . 8/24
Poncho Firewalke chapter 139 . 7/25
Partner, I am in love with your fanfic here! I love the character development and nice touches from the original books that you have made here. You have gained a new fan of this fanfic, I anxiously wait for the next part of this story :)
amyponderland chapter 10 . 5/2
my oh myyyy / i needed this fluff so much. Tarzan and Jane here are so adorable i just can't hide this smile ahhhh~~~ XD my heart is happy for these two. but then Naima gotta come and wreck their happiness ;n; i'm not that worried tho
amyponderland chapter 9 . 4/30
honestly, i would take this fanfic as canon for the life post-tarzan movie. gahhh i love it~~
amyponderland chapter 4 . 4/29
very nicely written chapter. i thought you handled the love scene well~ (i was blushing the whole time ohmyyyy)
amyponderland chapter 3 . 4/28
i love the development with Jane! Her thoughts and feelings in taking her relationship with Tarzan to the next level is something i very much needed.
amyponderland chapter 2 . 4/28
the first chapter was great; the second is even better! now i can firmly believe that this fanfic is going to be REALLY good :D thank you for the chapter~
amyponderland chapter 1 . 4/24
honestly, this is the most well written Tarzan fanfic i've read so far.
Thisw loks good.
Nazis on this? WOW. A grand way to show the hero's balls... espeicaly if the SS get involved.
Here are ideas;

Tarzan, Jane, Jack and Meriem can comment on the Nazi's racial prejudice and show righteous disgust.

Jane can reveal some fightign talents. And take down a Nazi-sergeant with u8narmed fighting talentes. Proving girls equal to boys.

The lto can encoutner Field-Marshal Rommel, a decent man who brought honour to Germans while the NAzis brought shame. They can join forces with him and some members from hsi troop to take down some SS members led by Lieutenenat-General Spurz and Major (anyname) on Pellucidar.

Field-Marshal Rommel: Lieutenant-General Spurz? He's scum. A madman. I'm surprised they gave him another command post after the beastly buisness on India.

Field Marshal Rommel: Lieutenant-General Spurz is a member from the Waffen-SS. He is also a big game hunter.

Captain (anyname): Lieutnenant General Spurz has put up this hunting reserve to hunt these lot.

The lot can recruit heros from Pellucidar's fauna to fight Spurz and his followers.
LionKingAlex chapter 2 . 3/30
Wow... I've bitten into a couple of chapters just now and it seems you take the original books pretty seriously, which makes this read ever so amazing! :D
Megan Lyle chapter 139 . 3/26
This is a terrific and shocking chapter! You should update it more often.
einzel chapter 138 . 3/18
that's a hell of a penny drop.
Megan Lyle chapter 138 . 3/18
This is a shocker! You should update it more often.
Megan Lyle chapter 137 . 3/11
This is a shocking chapter! You should update it more often.
Megan Lyle chapter 136 . 2/26
This is a terrific chapter! You should update it more often.