Reviews for Waiting for Perdition
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/20
Yay! Good note, and Fury kind of has a heart. XD He let them take Loki. Good, Fury.
This was an interesting way of accidental torture. Usually in these sorts of fics, the torture is more delibrate.
So, good job incorporating the known immortality of gods to be used as a form of torture from SHIELD.
SailorLokiSilver chapter 1 . 1/17
I love fluff!
fullsignal chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Wooooooow i was screaming inside from the cintents if the videos but laughing so hard from tony's reactions to them. Crazly great fic.
AnegoOyabunShioma chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Oh my gosh! Whump, whump, whump. This story was so morbid! I closed my eyes when Loki got his head chopped off...in my mind. ;) Poor Loki again. I appreciate that Tony did something to help him, and Bruce too. I was glad that Fury let them go, I guess he thought it was going too far. And when Thor showed up, I was so happy for Loki! I don't know what to think of this story, I'm not fond of how morbid it is. But it's still good.
Hekka chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Eh? But in Thor and The Avengers Loki did conjured without words. This should be shackles that blocked Loki's power.
kettleoat chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This was awesome. You're my new favourite Fanfiction writer! :3
ladyblackfox chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Loved the story. And damn all that shit Loki went through was torcher beyond most anything I've seen heard or read.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
wooooooow. no words.
Actual.Loki chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Flippin' beautiful! I loved the end with the Science Bros and the stars. You beautiful, beautiful writer :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
that was a great story and such an unusual story-line! :)
StrangeDays chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I loved this story! It was a unique take on Loki whump, which is rare to see these days. Your descriptions of Loki's appearance and behavior were absolutely heart-wrenching to read. I found myself wondering, breathlessly, whether or not SHIELD would succeed in their mission to finally kill him. And the fact that even Fury was affected by Loki's torture? Genius! I loved that little moment between Loki and Fury, where Loki was kneeling down, begging for death, and Fury was obviously saddened by the sight of it. Again, heart-wrenching stuff.
I'm a fan of your stuff, truly. Write on! :)
Potkanka chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This was awesome. Horrible but awesome, if you get what I mean. I'm glad it had a happy end or it would haunt me for some time. It was great that Fury let them run away - I actually wonder if he called in Tony and Bruce precisely because he'd hoped they'd want to help Loki, either actually killing him or helping him escape, that they would simply not stand by and watch him be tortured.
Now only Odin's reaction is what they should be worried about, but Thor and Loki together can protect themselves quite well, I'd say, and unless Odin wants to lose his heir, he's gonna have to... negotiate somehow, I think. Well, of course, I don't know how much Odin is in charge, there's the whole council or something, maybe Odin himself wasn't very happy about Loki being executed himself (which is why he send them to those who don't know how to do it - I wonder if he anticipated their relentlessness and imagination while trying, though...).
Anyway, Loki is safe for now, and reconciled with Thor, so yay. :)
Maia2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Gah, you sure like your horror/whump stories, don't ya? And I guess I like reading them. Hee.
So, in the words of the good Doctor Banner: this all seems... horrible. Poor Loki. But I was very proud of Tony, for trying to be there, for refusing to look away, because it's the least he can do for Loki. To show respect to his suffering.
And I am glad our heroes remain the heroes. The ones that do the right thing, even if it is conflicting with the fact of ... yeah, mass murdering psycho god. But you have to draw the line, and they did.
And of course, protective big bro Thor is always made of win.
Vamprixxle chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I love Loki whump so much it's taking over my life.
Great short story! Maybe one day you could elaborate more on it one day? It almost felt incomplete at the end... sorta a cliff hanger. Your writing and stories are so good!
Daughter-of-dreams chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Argg! So much Loki whump! It is a really good oneshot And I hope that you continue it. I'm not sure where you could go but I still really want to read more.

A few questions:
Why did Fury let them go? It almost seems like he has something bad planned.
Why does Loki one minute want to live, the next die, and then the next live again?
Where did Thor take Loki?
Will Odin do anything to try and get Loki back so that Loki can complete his punishment?
Did the other Avengers know about what was happening to Loki? Where were they during this fic?

Don't be disheartened by all these questions: the fic is amazing even with all the loose ends, I am just naturally curious and want to know everything.