Reviews for The Centaur Was Late
V. L. Crawford chapter 8 . 7/8
Oh this story is freaky.I would love to read more of it.
lilyflower101 chapter 8 . 6/14
I wonder if Dumbledick the Prickless Wonder had anything to do with Tommy-boy turning out the way that he did.
BCgurlie chapter 8 . 2/21
Please post more of this story! It's sooooo good! I'm curious to see which students were the ones to attack Harry and how Snape handles the news that Harry had been abused his whole life. Also does Harry, Hermione, and Neville befriend Draco after this?
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
:D
maana999 chapter 8 . 9/2/2016
I really hope you are going to continue this, I want to know where it is going next
Like the story so far
This last part was kind of unexpected though.
MidnightPhoenix17 chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
This is quite the story, i never expected any of it... The mediwitch situation, the arabella one and mcgonagal either, and the rape of Bellatrix... I'm left speechless and can't wait to see more of this great plot and story.

Keep up the good work and thumbs up! xD
Karma Lover chapter 8 . 8/12/2016
Dumbledore's days are numbered. He covered up everything and now he and those in the enchilada are gonna get it. I hope Sirius Black and Remus Lupin is ready to make a deal with the DMLE and Severus Snape for the hell they cost him! That is if Sirius Black gets a trial.
Beth5572 chapter 8 . 6/21/2016
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work. I also hope you came back to this story because it is a great piece of art.

Terri
daisycb chapter 8 . 6/19/2016
WOW! I just found this gem and it is really a spectacular story. There is no end to Dumbledore's depravity. I do hope that you will continue this .
loretta537 chapter 8 . 5/21/2016
I miss this story, please update it soon
Corwalch chapter 8 . 3/23/2016
I love a good Dumbles gets his butt kicked early on story. I look forward to your next chapter in this story.
rowenasheir chapter 8 . 1/10/2016
Please keep this story going.
Mythicall Moon chapter 8 . 1/9/2016
Oh, keep this interesting story going!

It seems that the less evidence there is the more likely for a truth potion (or serum) to be administered. It feels like the case(s) are being... stonewalled.
doxiesmom14 chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
I love your story. Please continue it
Marshman101 chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
Wow so who is the pomfrey at hogwarts then is she not who she is duh duh duuuuuuuuuu make more please