Reviews for The Centaur Was Late
lightshow cat chapter 8 . 4/6
good pieced together a bad u are'nt any more chappies
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 8 . 3/24
Please update this! My gosh this is an interesting story! I love it! So attention grabbing.
1sunfun chapter 8 . 2/18
Good.
mia chapter 8 . 2/16
Are you going to update your story? Cause I think that it is amazing.
yuiop chapter 8 . 1/30
Nice
Me2000 chapter 8 . 1/23
great storyline
Navn Ukjent chapter 8 . 1/19
Nice story so far.

I like when the obvious crimes or neglect of the Hogwarts staff is unveiled.

I hope you are going to continue this soon.
Bobmin356 chapter 8 . 1/17
These files need some serious proof reading, they are full of word errors.
SlickRCBD chapter 4 . 1/7
There are numerous typos and editing errors in this story. Just look at the first paragraph of this chapter for at least two typos that are typical.
You really need to proof read it again. Not just this chapter, but all of them up until now.
troyguffey chapter 8 . 1/6
Hn, Madam Pomphrey is NEVER evil. Even if she's someone else, the medi-witch is dedicated, but suppressed.

You've got a "almost everyone is actually evil" setup. These people deserve some horrific punishment.
faith chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
Nice. The suspense is killing me.
Rainbow2007 chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
oh love to see more of this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
can u please hurry up and write some more of this story i really want 2 know what is going 2 happen next
Snowball1982 chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Interesting story. Snowball
DemonKittyAngel chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
...Holy shit. This is not just any other 'Harry is found to be abused and Dumbledore gets his cummupens' story.

You've taken this as a straight police case and expanded the barely known Auror system. The fuck Dumbledore is gonna get out of this.

McGonagall has screwed herself over by not putting her students first. Regardless if someone else filed paperwork she's under an obligation to report things herself and to investigate all claims. And if she believes Harry is making it up, why not talk to him and tell him to stop at the least?

Why on earth was Hagrid put in charge of detention? I really want to see what his interrogation says.

I love how you've taken all the overlooked pieces of the first book and put them in perspective and shown how out of line and proportion these actions were.

As for the Flamels... I really like what I've seen of Perenelle but, I fall into the school of thought that they willingly gave up the stone. 600 years would take an incredible toll on a human's mind- we're just not built that way. The elixir of life simply extends life. Even with all the magic they have, they couldn't modify their minds enough to function that long without permanently altering and/or damaging themselves. In all solutions I can think up that would relatively work, they all take their toll.
It makes far more sense to me that they gave the stone to someone they trusted (possibly Dumbledore and possibly not) and wanted to go on 'the Next Great Adventure'.
Since the Stone was in a low security vault, I believe it was a short term stop over and whoever they gave the stone to would pick it up from there and put their own security on it. Maybe the person they gave it to was out of the country at the time. That's unimportant anyway.

Shit. I've gone on a total tangent with theories on the stone.

Point stands: as nice as it is to pin stuff on Dumbledore, the Flamel's giving up possession on the stone and wanting to move on always seemed legit to me. Whether Dumbledore is supposed to have it is a little more iffy and what Dumbledore does with it is moronic, manipulative, and wrong.

Is it possible to charge him on improper safety to an xx class, powerful artifact?