Reviews for Phlogiston Theory
LeviLemon chapter 29 . 2/20
I'm enjoying this AU so much :) I hope you continue this story and i think you've done great
Starscream chapter 29 . 9/27/2014
Needs more Zork. And also more references to Starscream, your new leader! DECEPTICONS RETREAT!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 29 . 8/20/2014
This'll be fun:)
trystrike chapter 11 . 6/21/2014
damn it! he should suck on a lemon
StrikerXE chapter 29 . 5/22/2014
So... I came to a reviewing stop for a number of reasons... half of them are personal/generic, but I do have to apologize for the others. I'm sorry and I'll try to reviewing well from this point forward. I have, however, read about all events that transpired since it all, meeting again and all of Blacksmith Town, is a pretty good job and I liked every second of it. Parties and Panic are coming next? Sounds nice, I'll look forward to it.
OMAC001 chapter 29 . 5/4/2014
Looks like Fleur is in trouble...but not as much trouble as the Iron Kingdom!
srghostarc11 chapter 29 . 4/22/2014
Yeah, mother Bonnie's scolding would be explosive I guess!

And that subplot about metallic feudal kingdoms beneath the earth was awesomely crafted. Heck, you could probably create a spin-off fanfic from that!

Slumber Party Panic ftw!
MarcelineFan chapter 29 . 4/22/2014
Slumber Party Panic! And the Zork Library or something like that.
Broken In7 chapter 29 . 4/12/2014
Well the ending of this chapter was hilarious. Don't you just love it when a unstoppable problem is stopped by random chance. Hope the nexts update is sooner. Thank you.
Broken In7 chapter 28 . 4/12/2014
Yeah! Another chapter, and looking them up they do look like an interesting pet. I wish Flame Princess could have domesticated one and kept it.
BlackRoseFire chapter 29 . 4/9/2014
Awesome story. this is my first foray into Adventure Time fan fictoin, I am glad that it was a good story and not net trash. I can't wait untill the next chapter.
Riset36 chapter 29 . 4/8/2014
Nice one! He's from Final Fantasy, of course!
Two years?! That's pretty harsh, even for PB.
You made my gamer heart cry: each time we are to stop the Iron Crisis, the only thing we could do is to kill them all. By the way, I am about to do it once again, wish me some luck XD
Well, I just want to see how Flame Princess would react on a zombie attack, the AT episode was totally awesome)
Mayojar77 chapter 29 . 4/8/2014
Not ALL the underground civilizations have been saved. There's still the gnomes ruled by that crazy guy, and those strange turtle creatures from that episode with the city made of sand.
Ooobserver chapter 29 . 4/7/2014
Haha! Win, win, and busted. Not a bad day for the three adventurers. Well, at least both the beginning and middle. The end was not particularly in their favor, as far as they know.
Majin Hentai X chapter 29 . 4/7/2014
Chain reaction heroism awesome, so next chapter is time for Zombies?