Reviews for Phlogiston Theory
The Cowardly Christian chapter 29 . 6/27
Wow, great twist ending!
Awolfx9 chapter 29 . 5/12
This is a great story. Hope you update one day.
Pikachu271 chapter 29 . 2/11
Man, usually Adventure Time fanfictions are God awful, but this one was actually really damn good. Legitimately the only AT fanfic I've read that serves the show justice. It's a real shame that it wasn't continued, and it probably never will be, unfortunately. And it ended literally right before it was about to get into the course of the show's timeline, too... Well, anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed what was written. Favorited for sure and also followed in the bleak hope that there may be an update one day.
Mr. Cog chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
Yeah keep telling yourself that bonnie
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Is this still updating?
It's one of the best adventure time fanfics I've read (on par with some of the stuff by HVK, maybe a little better)

I've actually set a DND game in a setting with the same divergent point, inspired by your work.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 27 . 4/17/2016
Rust monsters are in fact awesome, but only the small ones (dog sized and smaller I'd say) are adorable
The rest are just awesome

One of the most awesome things about them is that (at least before 3rd edition) they had a weird life cycle with extremely long ages (assuming no one killed them and they didn't starve which are the ways they typically die)

First off they get bigger the longer they live and the more they eat, like potentially almost elephant sized,
Then they form a shell around themselves to form rust *dragons*, which would grow just like any other dragon

Weird thing is in that, the hatchling rust dragon is much smaller than the elder rust monster
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 14 . 4/17/2016
Super super adorable
starburst98 chapter 29 . 3/17/2016
aaaahhhh you stopped right when it was getting good _
Krav chapter 29 . 2/8/2016
Duuuuuuuude, this story is sooooo gooood, what happened? I love the premise of this fix so much, and it's been executed so well it's brilliant! When are you coming back?!
Rowknan chapter 29 . 11/20/2015
That was fantastic. While I am a bit sad that it ended (I'm sad about that for completed book series so don't worry) I am glad that it ended with a sense of closure for that specific arc. Anyways stellar fic. If you do decide to continue this perhaps you could show FP bonding with Marceline? Also it would be interesting if you showed or mentioned Neddy in this fic.
Rowknan chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
My predictions came true :D On a more serious note I'd have to agree with you, Lemongrab just isn't that funny anymore. (Well to be honest I never really found him that funny) It's kinda like a less seriously played Goffry.
Rowknan chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
Honestly I don't know why Lemongrab always gets so worked up about his claim on the throne. PB is thoroughly immortal and judging by how we never see a modern candy person appear in flashbacks (except Pepbut but he's into black magic so he doesn't count) I doubt he is. Plus it f Lemongrab did have a war of succession with FP it would not last long.
Rowknan chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
Excellent so far, it's good to see a Fire Princess fic not focused on romance. (now if I could only find those types of fics for the rest of the cast) Personally I would love to see the interactions between this FP and Marceline. Quite frankly it would be adorable and FP is gonna need some mischief in her life if she doesn't want to end up a goody-two shoes like her mom. On a different note I think that candy kingdom might be less of a target after FP's first invasion experience is burned to ash.
Valeform chapter 29 . 9/21/2015
I know that band!
It's 'Panic! At the Slumber Party'
(Glob that joke was terrible)
FanficOnSpeed chapter 29 . 9/18/2015