Reviews for Invincible Summer
typroctor chapter 3 . 5/19
this is beautiful
Im out
typroctor chapter 7 . 8/22/2017
I think you should know I'm reading this in August of 2017. You should also know that this fanfic is the best I've read Tess and I'm just getting started with your work. Just amazing.
typroctor chapter 5 . 8/22/2017
Oh no, say it isn't so
CapeZero chapter 7 . 7/17/2017
Just finishen (re-re)reading this story, an absolutely wonderfully written one at that! Brilliantly written emotions and the conversations between Kensi and Deeks are spot on!
Well done and glad to see you're still actively writing stories!
All the best, Cape
Phnxgirl chapter 7 . 6/3/2017
Oh my, I LOVED this story! Gobbled it up in the last hours of my shift at work here. I must say, I am utterly jealous of your ability to write dialogue! You have an amazing talent and even long bits of monologue from a character never gets monotonous (ex: Kensi and Deeks explaining their versions of events).
guest chapter 7 . 8/17/2016
seriously love this story cause it has a competent deeks, you should write a sequel to this
mefoote chapter 7 . 6/16/2016
Running out of compliments for your work. I'm a big X File fan
Maria2905 chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
I read this story a year ago for the first time and I am just keeping back to it all the time. It is like and addiction. I do not know how many times I read it so far and I do not really want to know. But what I want for a long time now, (and I feel like I am late at the party) is to thank you for it. It is awesome, it is brilliant, it is all I want for both Deeks and Kensi.
"I am so afraid you're not going to be you anymore and I am not smart enough or strong enough or good enough to keep you here with me." - this sentence is killing me every time I read it and resonates so much with my heart. Thank you very much once again for letting us read it.
NCISchick chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
sweet jesus you are going to kill me...i have spent my entire day just reading your fics...i have gotten nothing done! I am so screwed and i don't even care! you are so good at writing these fics i can't even. please never stop! :)
bunnyslots chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
From 7 02 More being less doing did they steal that from you?
Ich bin kein Zwerg chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Another great story, after reading Sebastian and Commander, Invincible Summer didn't disappoint.
So as always loved it!
Hope you maybe write a longer story again, i would definitely follow again.
Love Fatima
homegrownoregano chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
This is such an amazing story, I'm so glad it was recommended to me! Thank you!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
Just read this, perfection! I loved it so much, thank you for this story!
Allen92909 chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Can I just say...I was not expecting this kind of ending to this chapter, nor was I expecting this kind of craziness in this story. I read the ending of this chapter and I think I had a heart attack. I'm still catching my breath. It's been a great story so far and I think you've nailed Kensi and Deeks. It's been a very realistic recovery, which is hard to find in some of these post season 5 stories.