Reviews for Invincible Summer
bunnyslots chapter 3 . 10/27
From 7 02 More being less doing did they steal that from you?
Ich bin kein Zwerg chapter 1 . 10/26
Another great story, after reading Sebastian and Commander, Invincible Summer didn't disappoint.
So as always loved it!
Hope you maybe write a longer story again, i would definitely follow again.
Love Fatima
homegrownoregano chapter 1 . 4/10
This is such an amazing story, I'm so glad it was recommended to me! Thank you!
Just read this, perfection! I loved it so much, thank you for this story!
Allen92909 chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Can I just say...I was not expecting this kind of ending to this chapter, nor was I expecting this kind of craziness in this story. I read the ending of this chapter and I think I had a heart attack. I'm still catching my breath. It's been a great story so far and I think you've nailed Kensi and Deeks. It's been a very realistic recovery, which is hard to find in some of these post season 5 stories.
RhondaLara chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Stuck Smitten Love Story chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Just finished reading this amazing story. You did a spectacular job. So much emotion we never get to see on the screen. Thanks for writing and sharing.
imahistorian chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
I really love how Kensi so stubbornly keeps telling Deeks, really, trying to flip the idea in his head, that she doesn't see the things he's gone through and his reactions as weaknesses. She sees them as proof of his strength. He clearly has doubts about himself and his abilities and Kensi being there to push that she believes in him and trusts him is exactly what he needs to hear.
imahistorian chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Now that's communicating. After all Kensi's previous badgering about Deeks communicating and his (spot on) comments about how they don't ever talk, it was very eye opening for Kensi to finally open up. For her to describe and explain and show how important Deeks is to her. It feels like ultimately that was something she needed to say, and Deeks needed to hear. Really wonderfully done.
imahistorian chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
I really enjoy the background of who Deeks was, and the people he knew and was friends with before coming a cop. And it was great how he came out and told Kensi what he was feeling and how he was doing rather than skating around the truth. It's realistic that he has a lot of healing still to do and the progression here is very good.
MontyTheDog chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
Amazing, amazing story. I wish the actual show would've did something like this. Some of the best continuality and case work I've seen in a fanfiction. Thanks for writing! Well done. Very well done.
imahistorian chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I'm horribly behind on reading this story, but making my attempt to catch up now. I really love and appreciate the tight way you tell a story, providing the details that make everything fit. And also answering all those lingering questions that they don't always take the time to answer on the show! This is a very interesting start and a real look at what happened to Deeks and the fallout from that. And it's great to see the first tentative, awkward attempts from Kensi and Deeks to actually start to face what happened to him and how they are dealing with it, individually and together. Looking forward to reading more.
DensiLand chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Especially love these stories where it's just Densi, alone and not on a case. This was a delightful story. Didn't love Siderov making a return or that the story seemed to end so abruptly, but overall - nice!
Densi-Neric-BB-and-more-1 chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
That's a brilliant stories would be nice if their was more than 7 chapters, but otherwise is was great.
Jammie13 chapter 7 . 11/5/2013