Reviews for Invincible Summer
guest chapter 7 . 8/17
seriously love this story cause it has a competent deeks, you should write a sequel to this
mefoote chapter 7 . 6/16
Running out of compliments for your work. I'm a big X File fan
Maria2905 chapter 7 . 1/7
I read this story a year ago for the first time and I am just keeping back to it all the time. It is like and addiction. I do not know how many times I read it so far and I do not really want to know. But what I want for a long time now, (and I feel like I am late at the party) is to thank you for it. It is awesome, it is brilliant, it is all I want for both Deeks and Kensi.
"I am so afraid you're not going to be you anymore and I am not smart enough or strong enough or good enough to keep you here with me." - this sentence is killing me every time I read it and resonates so much with my heart. Thank you very much once again for letting us read it.
NCISchick chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
sweet jesus you are going to kill me...i have spent my entire day just reading your fics...i have gotten nothing done! I am so screwed and i don't even care! you are so good at writing these fics i can't even. please never stop! :)
bunnyslots chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
From 7 02 More being less doing did they steal that from you?
Ich bin kein Zwerg chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Another great story, after reading Sebastian and Commander, Invincible Summer didn't disappoint.
So as always loved it!
Hope you maybe write a longer story again, i would definitely follow again.
Love Fatima
homegrownoregano chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
This is such an amazing story, I'm so glad it was recommended to me! Thank you!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
Just read this, perfection! I loved it so much, thank you for this story!
Allen92909 chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Can I just say...I was not expecting this kind of ending to this chapter, nor was I expecting this kind of craziness in this story. I read the ending of this chapter and I think I had a heart attack. I'm still catching my breath. It's been a great story so far and I think you've nailed Kensi and Deeks. It's been a very realistic recovery, which is hard to find in some of these post season 5 stories.
RhondaLara chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
FANTASTIC STORY!
Stuck Smitten Love Story chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Just finished reading this amazing story. You did a spectacular job. So much emotion we never get to see on the screen. Thanks for writing and sharing.
imahistorian chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
I really love how Kensi so stubbornly keeps telling Deeks, really, trying to flip the idea in his head, that she doesn't see the things he's gone through and his reactions as weaknesses. She sees them as proof of his strength. He clearly has doubts about himself and his abilities and Kensi being there to push that she believes in him and trusts him is exactly what he needs to hear.
imahistorian chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Now that's communicating. After all Kensi's previous badgering about Deeks communicating and his (spot on) comments about how they don't ever talk, it was very eye opening for Kensi to finally open up. For her to describe and explain and show how important Deeks is to her. It feels like ultimately that was something she needed to say, and Deeks needed to hear. Really wonderfully done.
imahistorian chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
I really enjoy the background of who Deeks was, and the people he knew and was friends with before coming a cop. And it was great how he came out and told Kensi what he was feeling and how he was doing rather than skating around the truth. It's realistic that he has a lot of healing still to do and the progression here is very good.
MontyTheDog chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
Amazing, amazing story. I wish the actual show would've did something like this. Some of the best continuality and case work I've seen in a fanfiction. Thanks for writing! Well done. Very well done.