Reviews for Haunted
Ata chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
God! I hope another chapter comes out soon! TT this is so good~ I love the whole ghost theme, hard to find a good one. Please update! Pretty please!
Swiny chapter 20 . 1/14/2017
J'adore cette histoire. J'attends la suite avec impatience ! ;)
LadyCrow1313 chapter 20 . 1/12/2017
Glad to see this updated, but not so glad about the cliffhanger. ;) However, it is good to see Mrs. Hudson incorporated into this story. Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Doyle0915 chapter 20 . 1/11/2017
Oh nooo no. Not a girl friend. Why do you do this to me! Its been so long!
Sendai chapter 19 . 2/5/2015
I just found your story this week. What a fascinating and wonderful journey it's been so far. Terrible darkness and then bits of love and sunshine. I look forward to following you and your story to the end.
jael33 chapter 17 . 2/1/2015
I was just thinking about this story and wishing you'd update it, and bam, here's an update! Yay! This is one of my favourites!
AgeOfDarkness413 chapter 16 . 5/7/2014
OH NO. OH NO YOU DONT NOT JAMES I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST BROUGT HIM IN DAMMIT.

God, this is a brilliantly morbid story xD I mean, the pieces of people that were of Sherlock in the basement reminded me of a video game - hell if I remember - but it freaked me out but I loved it all the same xD I love Sherlock in this fic - he's a tad bit more tolerable and finally in the last two chapters their shaggig!

But Harry... Oh god, I don't even wanna go there. So I won't.

I LOVE this story xD please continue soon!
TiinyDottTee chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
Oh my gOD I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE THE SEXUAL TENSION THE SEX THE SUSPENSE I AM DYING URGH I CANT EVEN NO JUST NO

Sorry i kinda went fangirl crazy there (lol oops) but srsly tho my reaction legit
demonio lector chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
kyaaaaaaaaaaaa moriarty?
Alexisz chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
Im sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is awful, I wish you best of luck.

For the story, i love it! The moriarty plottwist is amazing, i just- argh its so cool :D
VesperL2 chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
What!?
Guest chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
First of all, let me say I'm sorry for your loss. I understand the pain that comes with loosing a pet, especially one you had for so long.

As the chapter goes, it was very good. Out of all the fanfics I have read, yours does deductions the best.
VesperL2 chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
And guess who's not rounding them up!
VesperL2 chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
Please update at once!
VesperL2 chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Amazing!

I do believe John made a huge mistake by accepting a relationship with Molly just to ease his loneliness; like he sees her as a last chance train. He also shouldn't have lashed out at Sherlock like that, (even if he didn't remember the "encounter" and Sherlock said quite bad things too). Heartbroken-Sherlock has always seemed more dangerous to me than angry-Sherlock. Keep on the good work.

If you have any spare time take a look at my story, please.

Can't wait for the next chapter, (and for series 3 (but we all know that's not new)).