Reviews for The Elder's Fables
rayearthmagic chapter 15 . 5/28/2015
Hi Aspen, I loved this series a great deal! Your writing is beautiful Please, don't ever stop! :)
FloatingPizza chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
Ah, Megatron. I had my suspicions when I read "tall, grim mech" and later "said gruffly", and of course the setting is the mines of Kaon, so yeah.
These are cool little stories... I like how you're introducing each story with the frame narrative of the Elder and the younglings.
Anodythe chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
Thank-you Old One, for all the tales and stories. They are good lessons, entertaining, wise and full of truth. Hugs to the younglings and if you see Aspen...a big one!
Angel Heart chapter 15 . 12/12/2013
Simply Beautiful
Foxbear chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
So sweet! I especially liked the tackling scene. I learned early on in life that the only way to even the playing field with the bigger boys was to throw them off at the start. :)
Anodythe chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
Thank-you Aspen! It is lovely. I like the change from a ball to the contest grounds. Quite my favorite I think!
Foxbear chapter 13 . 11/7/2013
The garden party is very sweet. :) As is the retelling of the friendship story.
Building Dreams chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Whoops, sorry about the previous review...anyways, great job on the chapter! Can't wait for the next update!
Building Dreams chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
MusicalPrime chapter 13 . 11/5/2013
THAT SECOND ONE IS THE STORY OF DAMON AND PYTHIAS!
So cool! :D
Anodythe chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
Your stories prove that good tales, fables and proverbs are universal. All you need do is change out the species! How about a story about Cinderflint?
Foxbear chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
Ha, well everyone knows that in case of ghosties, or ghoulies, or long legity beasties, or things that go boom in the night it is best to be safely near a large Cybertronian. :)
GhostyxChoco chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
Could you do one perhaps something with Jazz and Prowl?
Angel Heart chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
Thank You! D

I couldn't help but smile when I saw this chapter! You made my day!
You did an excellent job on the story, it couldn't be told any better than you have told the story here. You are writing beautiful stories, do keep up the good work. I enjoy seeing that you are having fun writing. :)
A.H.
TFPKOFanGirl chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Great chap! sometimes I wonder if we underestimate the smartness of children?

Please update soon!