Reviews for Cataclysmic Fantasy
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 11 . 8/16
Make me wondering why the Touhou char keep losing to Blazblue franchise . . . .
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 8 . 8/16
The story just got more confusing
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 6 . 8/16
The half ghost is now a ghost
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 5 . 8/15
Kinda strange for me to read a soundtrack name for each battle. . . .
But that was the joy of Blazblue i guess
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 3 . 8/15
Soo dark . . . so great
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 1 . 8/15
So far the concept seems interesting, although I was wondering where the plots go
Plainblane chapter 13 . 7/16
One single, simple request...make Marisa a bit more pervy. Portrayal of character was basically spot on, Relius's personality was practically taken directly from the game so ultimately GOOD ON YA ZE!...Again more yuri reference, NOT for pervs sake but cus...well she's a perv. As for the characters I want more of, i'd say I want Alice to hurry and make her appearance, considering her attachment to Marisa I figured she would be searching for her at this point. As for my favorite character in the story so far I'd would have to saaaaay Reimu, her interaction with Ragna in the previous chapter was both exciting and funny as hell with there constant bickering in the middle of there fight, I would like to see this "I hate you, douche bag" relationship explored more in the future if the story allows so.
AnkokuKishi chapter 13 . 7/15
To answer your question on who my favorite character in the story is

I would have to say this chapter definitely made it a tie between relius and hazama for me

They're just so entertaining to watch when they actually step out of the shadows and take center stage in something like this that it's hard not to crack a grin or two when Relius is in full on "OH SHIT BAD ENDING INCOMING" mode

I'd love to see how Relius keeps up his masterful trolling from here on out.
Plainblane chapter 12 . 7/8
As an introduction to Marisa and her interactions with Noel and Makoto, it was very good. the fight scene while well written, seemed a bit out of place for the scene. Aside from that everything from the minor sexual reference and humor were spot on and matched character personality well...also lesbian cat fights are fun.
SpriteBlazer chapter 12 . 7/6
Nice. Awesome chap. Hope to see more real soon. Could use some tips with Marisa for my own fic. Keep it coming.
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 12 . 7/5
Wait! So now you started to add Unlimited Themes? So what would be the Unlimited Themes of Reimu and Remilia, then?

I'm sure Marisa would've considered Noel's Mu -No.12 outfit to be worse than her current outfit (and a similar opinion about her CP outfit, too).

Marisa has NO IDEA about how BAD Noel's cooking is...

I knew she'd say Makoto is a stripper when I took notice of her opinion towards Noel's outfit!

Fun fact : Arc System Works once said that Makoto was the result of failed attempts at making Tsubaki Lesbian. Confirming that the latter is strait and that the former isn't. If you want proof, look up on the video game section of the "Word of Gay" Trope. As the article said :
Mori, the producer of BlazBlue explained in an interview that Makoto Nanaya was born of aborted attempts to write Tsubaki Yayoi as a lesbian. It was little surprise given how much Homoerotic Subtext she has with the other female characters.
Read more: /Main/WordOfGay#ixzz3f2xuH1pg

So, yeah. Glad yo have you back. Let's hope there won't be too much delaying in the summer.
AnkokuKishi chapter 7 . 6/4
Pushing buttons when Hazama has 50% meter

Tsk Tsk Reimu

That being said, this has been my favorite chapter so far apart from Reimu's Arcade Scenario

You really managed to nail Hazama's personality when he lets down the "shady good guy" facade and the fight itself was actually really well done. Now we just have to wait and see what's going to happen when the other characters step into the spotlight
SpriteBlazer chapter 11 . 3/30
I should have watched this earlier than just now. I've missed so much. I can't wait to see more of your vision of this.
TmX-Handepsilon chapter 11 . 2/14
It looks really interesting. Perhaps you can alternate between story and arcade mode btw

I've never seen Gensokyo gone as dark as this... at least since I rarely read fanfics about it
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 11 . 1/31
You did it pretty well, in fact.
I would like to see more of those.