Reviews for Cataclysmic Fantasy
SpriteBlazer chapter 11 . 3/30
I should have watched this earlier than just now. I've missed so much. I can't wait to see more of your vision of this.
56th Reg. Sergeant Epps Hande chapter 11 . 2/14
It looks really interesting. Perhaps you can alternate between story and arcade mode btw

I've never seen Gensokyo gone as dark as this... at least since I rarely read fanfics about it
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 11 . 1/31
You did it pretty well, in fact.
I would like to see more of those.
palad1n chapter 10 . 1/23
I'm sorry for not reviewing earlier; somehow I cannot access this site, and when I finally can, I cannot log in... so yeah.

Well, for the chapter itself... I certainly didn't see that coming. Reimu's death, I mean... And then I remembered Continuum Shift and the endless loops. This chapter is good, really; it has the fight (Hazama so awesome), it has the feels, and it certainly sets things up for future chapters. Still, it's distressing to see Gensokyo in such state, so I hope Remi can solve things soon.

Definitely waiting for the next chapter.
Ado Edem chapter 10 . 1/19
And thus the Continuum Shift has truly begun. Youmu's would be pretty cool to see. I like how you give us glimpses of Gensokyou's situation...although given the time between shifts I'm assuming that there won't be many? I mean the Youkai are long lived but as they are being drained to death I'd assume time is of the essence. Remilia's Sorrow was truly felt her despair and acceptance of her role as Observer were deep even if it was shorter than Reimu's its impact was clearly felt. Good job and keep up the great work!
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 10 . 1/10
Firstly, it's "Dectet Nonet Octet", not "Dectect". But it's just a small detail...

Now then, on to the main story:

Now it's getting worse : Not only is Remilia also unable to take on the culprit, but in order to have someone be able to solve the incident, the solver will have to abandon any hope of going back to Gensokyo... And going by what Kokonoe said, it's probably already too late for Remi, meaning that she will probably never see Patchy again...
Not only that, but Remi seems unaware of the fact that Reimu probably can't truly take on the culprit directly, this time around (unlike every other incidents from before). Meaning that she end up locking Reimu out of Gensokyo for nothing. And the worst part about that is that Gensokyo needs a living Hakurei to keep the Hakurei border in check (which is something that some authors tend to forget)...

Btw, I was wondering : Will the seithr eventually reach the outside world?

And as for whose story should be next, I think you should go with Marisa.
Raine-chi chapter 10 . 1/10
Observer's Sorrow huh? That's a very fitting name. Now I can just wonder how tormented Rachel is watching Ragna die all over again in many shifts.
I shall await for more updates!
Ado Edem chapter 9 . 1/3
I can just imagine what' in store for Remilla. On another note I'm simply loving what your doing with both series, you meld them perfectly and in such a w as to keep them more or less even. You allow people on both sides to remain threats while acknowledging their powers. Simply marvelous! I look forward to your next update.
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Good to see that Remilia made a friend in this world.

Now I wonder if Flan will have to go through the same treatment *shivers*

What's going on with Youmu?! What's up with her fate?!

So... Will everyone (other than Youmu) go to the altar and get brutally beaten up by the culprit of the "Seithr Incident"? Does it sound like a good name for the Incident or do you already have a better idea for a name?
palad1n chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
So, I woke up in the morning, took a bath, check my profile... and surprise! CF update! Finally! Yes!

First of all, I lol'ed at Remi's dislike (Charisma Breaks), and I still love that chatting intro. Secondly, the chapter's nice and kinda slow, though there's much happenings. I think it's great that Remi managed to beat Bang so effortlessly... she one-shot him with a Gungnir! Kinda makes sense because she's the stage 6 boss and all.

Finally, Rachel! Vampire meets vampire in a gothic mansion with tea! I actually thinks that Remi's chapter won't end with a fight, with how you wrote her natural ally instead of her natural enemy. Maybe she'll act like Rachel, from the backstage? Or she'll be Rachel's "spear" so to speak?

Anyway, definitely waiting for the next chapter. I'll take a look at The Forgotten Cycles later, maybe tomorrow, but I'll definitely read it. Peace, and bye for now!
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
College's a colossal bitch with me, too.

Well looks like Remi's next! Will she have more than one ending?

So I guess that's how her powers over destiny work in this story... Pretty impractical in this world, I'd say.

And what will she say when she will see what happened to Reimu?

Btw, I think you forgot to respond to my previous review.
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
AN UPDATE! THANK YOU KAMI-SAMA!

Ehhem, anyway enjoyed this chapter! Really, the story is quite fun to read. Really enjoying the interactions as always and the quality never drops. And it's okay As long as you'll finish this someday we're happy, mostly. But yeah good luck on College. Slay it like how Eren would slay the Colossal Titan?

Also gonna check out those gag reels.

Btw, did you watch Reireimu? There's a total of '7' parts now and I'm glad for what happened in the end Rumia
Darklight of the 0 arcana chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
I really want to see rumia and ragna beating up terumi seens both have the same type of darkness

Remilia and Rachel the scarlet and alucard taking tea both observers of fate that is really interresting
NuetheNerd chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
HAZAMA RUINS FUCKING EVERYTHING AS USUAL: a fanfic.

Okay joking aside, I really loved this fic! Ever since playing Blazblue myself, I always wondered how it would be like if the Touhou characters were put in the Blazblue world (like imagine the hella outfits and even more hella drives) and this totally delivered! The fights were mega cool, I found myself enthralled in them and I've read this fanfic a few time after I finished the first time because it's just that good that I never get bored with it.

youmu my bby why u die :'( aND HAZAMA BEING THE TRASH HE IS LIKE ALWAYS, I FEEL REIMU I FEEL YOU; I hate but love this asshole so much but Hazama is such a great villain and so fun to play as. I couldn't help but laugh during the aerial battle because I always like to believe Hazama uses Ouroboros as his own personal swing set so that was a perfect scenario to use that silly little headcanon.

I guess now that Reimu's arc is done, we'll get to see the other stories which I'm mega hyped for. It would be pretty hilarious if Seija could possibly get included, seeing how this got updated after DDC came out, the interaction between her and Terumi would be golden.

Other than some small grammar/spelling mistakes, the fanfic was overall well-done. You did an excellent job and I can't wait for the other arcs!

Haha, this actually makes me want to write a Blazblue/Touhou crossover fic now so I guess I can thank you for the sudden inspiration as well (ノヮ)ノ

Anyway I hope you have a good day!
Kageneko Ruler chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Considering that Remilia and Flandre's powers are both respectively considered as hax, one with the power to manipulate fate and the other to destroy anything and everything, I'm sure they would cause potent harm if they stopped using spell cards and focus on using their full potential. Then again, it would ruin the fun...

I think it would be amazing if someone would use their powers to their fullest like Sakuya or Yuuka. If I'm not mistaken, the spell card system was to prevent any unnecessary death when doing danmaku.

Well, I'm done ranting. This was an amazing chapter and I hope you'll make more!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »