Reviews for Fifth Year What Ifs
Sitalia chapter 4 . 8/20
I honestly love when Molly gets put in her place. The way she treated Sirius in OotP really upset me and then to have him die right after that had me bawling my eyes out. Great job and I hope you continue this.
My Alternate Reality chapter 4 . 1/7
I wish Harry had that kind of backbone :-)
Mattesse chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Very impressive chapter. Much better from the cliche fanfic's where Harry's Trial goes the way where he declares himself emancipated. Smart twist indeed
Chandelure chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews.

You have some nice plot deviations from canon. I thought the last chapter could have been longer and more drawn out, but I still enjoyed it nonetheless.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
And then she apologized to Sirius and to Harry and left the kitchen to go calm her emotions. -would have been a great ending...just an opinion...
GunsAndMagic chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Please please please continue! I love stories where people get confronted about their mistakes! This is awesomely written!
barryc10 chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Nice story so far. I hope you update soon.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Well handled Harry and Arthur! I would like to read more of this one as well.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Love this as well. Totally awesome! More please!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Love it! That could bring down the Ministry! Write this one also.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Love it! What a very creative, innovative and new way to handle this trial. I do not think I have seen this done before. I hope you write the story out!
X59 chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
These are all really good.

I really liked this one though and based on how this chapter title ends in 1 I'm eagerly forward to more of this.
moriahhh chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Loved this. I like Molly but she's not very respectfully to her children in any of the books. She was a Joan right bi in the 5th book.
moriahhh chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
I so completely love this and I can't wait for the sequel to come out!:)
Kitty279 chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
YAY! Go Harry! These tactless and even cruel remarks of Molly were what turned me against her in canon, and it always annoyed me that no one stood up to her. So I totally love this one :)