Reviews for Vulnerable Heroes
Cyborg'sWife chapter 6 . 6/9
Yay! This is continued! Can't wait for more updates.
goregot chapter 5 . 4/26
Well better late then never, I can't say I have been here since the beginning but I am happy to have found this fic and I am also happy that by the time I get to see it continue after so long, good work and hope you can continue to write for this when you have the time
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
This is amazing, this is a perfect characterization of Duck :'D This is beautiful and really good, are you going to continue this? Stories centered on Duck are far and few between, and even more so on getting his character right, so this is a true gem. I understand if you don't continue, since it has been almost a whole year, but it would be a shame not to finish this. I love this :')
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Actually, that's a very natural reaction for Duck. In fact I think most guys with his personality would react the same way, so I'd say you hit the nail righto on the head.
someone chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
This story is very touching, and sad. :( But I'd love it if you'd finish it, I want to know what happens!
benji96 chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
Hey, this is a great chapter and an awesome story!
It's really cool to see a story which is different from a lot of others, I am really enjoying where this is going. I like the way Duck maintains his usual personality through all the sad moments with the rest of the team because it really adds emotion to the story. But it was good to see him drop the 'jerk' character when he was hanging with Ace.
Keep up the great work and update when you can! :)
Princess Unikitty chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Hi friend, nice to see you back. This chapter was pretty dang good I thought, keep it up and have a happy holiday.
Staticy Fox Atra chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
This is a great story so far. Keep it up:)
Princess Unikitty chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
another great chapter.
NickyRockit chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
This is a very delicate condition but I love how besides how horrible the situation is, how in character everyone is. Great job girl! Can't wait for more! :)
NickyRockit chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I have been meaning to review, sorry it took me a while but I've been kind of busy lately! Hehehe
This is amazing, most of all different than the usual LU story and out of all the characters you chose the right one to work with, Duck is a very ignorant and stubborn character and it'll be very interesting to see how this entire plot and condition develops with the rest of the team. I can't wait for more! And good to see you're writing LU again! ;)
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 9/14/2013