Reviews for Band-Aids
AlienTourist chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Thanks for writing this! This is a great story. (And I love that Hallelujah song!)
Hawaiichick chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
I am in love with your stories! I don't care if they are just these little one shot snippets. They are so much fun to read! I love that this all centers around all those little band aids that Clint manages to need. It just makes him even more cute and adorable and I love that you picked up on that little detail from the comics. And a since I am a huge Jeremy Renner fan...I got the "I'm her man." response. :) And those little details you add...like how he cuts his hand on the glass shards and doesn't care (or is not aware) that he is leaving a smear of blood on the sofa as he pats it for Natasha to sit down. And my last comment...picturing Tony as a mode of transportation for the women of the Avengers made me smile. :D
CrlkSeasons chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
If Clint is going to make an overture to classical music (pun intended), I can easily see him choosing a piece containing cannon fire.
"I'm not her boyfriend, Stark," Clint corrects him, proudly. " I'm her man." - a cute line that is totally appropriate, given the fire generated in the first chapter.
You do fun things with paper clips and band-aids.
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Ha, I love that Clint is trying to doctor a gash in his arm with a band aid. :) And well, that last part of the chapter was very fun to read. ;) Clintasha's are the best!
Qweb chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Nice story. Natasha was worried.
I like Kate.