Reviews for Broken Future: Time Loop
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
That was a cool idea. And well written.
deanine chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Grippy, but fun read.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This was fantastic!
Memmie Cheyenne chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This is possibly the one of the absolute best fanfics I've ever read! I found it last night and thankfully read your author's note first so went and read Rae666's "Broken Future" because I now realize this wouldn't have made much sense if I hadn't lol. Anyway just wanted to say that this was a great way to start my morning at work, yes I'm reading fanfiction at work...sue me (haha); and thank you for writing such captive fics, I love all of your fics for Sherlock! Have a great day and I look forward to more fics in the future!
Rae666 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Hey Rukus!

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! What a fantastic surprise it was to get a message from you telling me about this story (do I mind? of course not :D I think it's bloody brilliant and I'm honoured!). This is... mind blowing. I love it! The writing, the way it flows, the way it circles around (I have a huge soft spot for stories that come full circle), and the whole idea! Everything! I love it all! Thank you so much for writing it and thank you for linking me to it! This was brilliant! I could hug you so much right now, unless you're not a fan of hugs, in which case I would give you a double enthusiastic thumbs up and grin like a mad woman.

Again, this is brilliant! I love it!