Reviews for Mamoru's Birthday Surpriseedited PG13 version
It speaks to me chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Oh wow! I like this alot. I felt the love and innocence and passion! I have been a fan of Sailor Moon since I was a little that I am an adult...I always felt there is more I would have like to see/ imagine...I think you did them great justice! I want to read more!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Hahaha, naughty, hentai Rei... lol. I love the special connection she shares with Usagi. I wish we could've seen "the interrogation" ;-D So, this story was amazingly good! But, I wish we could've seen a little more lemon, just to fully experience with Usagi and Mamoru what both of their first times were like. You probably could have done it under an M rating, right? Anyways, nicely done! It was just so sweet!
stargazerin chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
wow! This was pretty good!
Sam2991 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Champion of Justice chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Greats story. Especially the last part with Rei. that was funny.
SleepingMoonAngel chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
i would absolutley love to read the first version! if you would like to, can you send me the orginal in a message or something like that?
Kari moon chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Please let us see the unedited version please please!
elianthos chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Another good story. I'd like to read the unedited version too. Would you mind to post it to me, please?
Miss Christina chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
I LOVED IT! This story made me laugh so much, especially Rei in all of it, demanding to know details. xD! Usagi dressed up as a geisha is an adorable thought as well.

I can't wait to read your other stories!
Serena7 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
xxMandiiFacexx chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
hehehe that was good, rei is naughty but usako and mamo-chan, WOW lol, nice story
Meg-Of-The-Moon chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Another great Story Bill
aya777 chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
this story is great! I LOVE IT
angel-leigh chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
*claps* that was very well-written. i dont mind usa/mamo doing 'it' if the story's written this good.

*sighs* i love how mamochan blushed after. *sighs again* he's so sweet. lucky usa. wont you make a sequel? hehe. i would love to see what usa would give mamo next time too.
62cindy chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
this was really great. I love your story and those other people who had disapproved you unedited version shouldn't have read it in the first place because they should have seen it saying r-rated and should have known better. if you could i'd like to read the unedited version. Please try and post it.