Reviews for Tell Me Tomorrow
Bashirisuku chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
awwwww, you need a sequel please
FrickinSunny chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Gaaaaaah I hate open endings. I NEED CLOSURE DAMMIT.

Or preferably, another chapter. This is just too good to end there.
EternalInsanity787 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Awww! Cody/Duncan, or Duncan/Cody, is like my OTP so imagining it with them as cute little younger people is so cute!

But this story, omg. This story is amazing. I love how you played with the families, and it feels like it's in-character. Chris/Courtney is an interesting deal. This is a neat little AU, I'd love to see more of this story! haha

But, it stands on it's own quite well.

And omg, I feel bad for Cody. I have a dead father IRL, so it makes him relateable to me quite well. And with Duncan, I feel even more bad for him, though I've never had to deal with abuse...I'm assuming that's what his father is.

Overall, wonderful story! Also good grammar and such too )
RedEyedWarrior chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I feel bad for Cody, having lost his parents. But at least he doesn't have an abusive father like Duncan does. I thought it was sweet how Duncan held onto Cody for dear life in the closet. I felt very bad for the delinquent, especially when he cried. I guess being there for Duncan sure as Hell gives Cody a purpose.

I loved the cursing and swearing of Duncan's friends, by the way. As well as the bonus diary entry.
GreenPokeGuy chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Oh my gosh, that was amazing! So sad, yet so funny, especially Duncan's friends. :)

If you made this into a multi chapter or at least made a sequel, I would definitely read it! It was so good!

That other reviewer is a loser that probably saw the pairing and didn't read it. This was great! Don't let people like that tell you otherwise. :)

-Green
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I just read the whole thing and I'd like to say that you write with so much emotion and this was sad and made me smile at the same time. I'd love to see you write more often. You do a pretty amazing job and I always look forward to reading what you write. Don't let anyone bring you down. you're one of the best writers for this fandom.
Technical Technicalities chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
His life was… it was nothing. Nothing happened.

I feel ya Cody, I don't have a life either. Some people in my grade have boyfriends by now! Here I am as a single potato who wastes her life away on Fanfiction and Minecraft *cries and laughs*
WishStar chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Part Two! You must do more that was so good I want to see what happen next! More more more! I love how you got every one I love how you got Courtney and Chris relationship. It like teenager Mom Courtney walking around with out a top and you hinted it has happen more then once. Also I want to see how you will have Cody's little sisters dawn and Zoey act around him. So need to do more please do more... How can you end this! The way you wrote this you could do so munch with it!
Please