Reviews for We Were Restless
Mute0413 chapter 15 . 6/22
Loved the whole thing! Amazing writing!
ald2106 chapter 15 . 5/31
God, your writing is so so beautiful. Second or third time reading this series. Just so beautiful... The way Alex loves Piper makes me swoon.
I notice it has been a while since you've written anything. I do hope you will start writing about these two again. Hopefully season 5 will motivate you!
Thank you!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/5/2016
Beautiful story, beautiful writing. I'm curious though, I see a couple of reviews implying the joyful last moments weren't flashbacks but their post-prison lives? Is that what it was or is that just wishful thinking? I'd prefer if it were post-prison joy if only because they being flashback peaks is rather melancholic. But those moments do sound like from their former lives.
melroihag chapter 15 . 9/12/2016
this was heartbreaking but great!
Satisfied guest chapter 15 . 2/10/2016
I know you wrote this a long time ago and maybe you don't even receive reviews anymore, but I can't help the wish to reach out and thank you for this fic. It is so so good. It covers the part of their relationship I've always been most interested in. The beginning was so open and carefree and hot. The last two chapters though, revisiting their peak after they broke up, that was achingly beautiful. So well done. Thank you.
Deni00 chapter 15 . 9/3/2015
Amazing. Thank you, Dr. R
Guest chapter 15 . 7/7/2015
Wow. Just wow. One of the best OITNB stories ever. Only just found it, and read it all in one go, i just couldnt stop! Amazing. And the characters are captured perfectly, you can feel every emotion between them whilst reading :)
Alex98Vause chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
This was the best fanfiction I've ever read!
Taylor chapter 15 . 12/20/2014
I only read the most recently updated fan fiction stories, so I never came across this one until I was looking for something different to read 20 years ago. If "OITNB" put more focus on the history between Alex and Piper, your story would fit in so well. I could understand each other's views so well, and the passion they have for each other. Truly, beautifully written
Shewaswritingless chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Your reader misses you.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
Omfg I can't deal. This was beautifully written!
tayschillings chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This is such a beautiful fic, seriously.
helen chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
where are youuuuuu ?
you are an amazing writer, don't give up on us.
Mariliaom chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Girl, this made my week. It's incredible how well you captured Alex and Piper's feelings. I'm really your fan. Really. You should be one of the official writers of the show.
reesefries chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
I am at a loss for words. I don't regret sleeping at 3 AM for this. Bravo.