Reviews for We Were Restless
Alex98Vause chapter 1 . 3/13
This was the best fanfiction I've ever read!
Taylor chapter 15 . 12/20/2014
I only read the most recently updated fan fiction stories, so I never came across this one until I was looking for something different to read 20 years ago. If "OITNB" put more focus on the history between Alex and Piper, your story would fit in so well. I could understand each other's views so well, and the passion they have for each other. Truly, beautifully written
Shewaswritingless chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Your reader misses you.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
Omfg I can't deal. This was beautifully written!
tayschillings chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This is such a beautiful fic, seriously.
helen chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
where are youuuuuu ?
you are an amazing writer, don't give up on us.
Mariliaom chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Girl, this made my week. It's incredible how well you captured Alex and Piper's feelings. I'm really your fan. Really. You should be one of the official writers of the show.
reesefries chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
I am at a loss for words. I don't regret sleeping at 3 AM for this. Bravo.
pratz chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
This story deserves so much more love and spotlight. It's totally under-appreciated, and you should have been there in the top five of Alex/Piper post-prison writers. Your Alex/Piper are older but no less volatile and virulent than their younger selves. Which, of course, repeats the theme in the canon: have they/have they not grown? Your Alex/Piper can be sweet to each other, but it's more like euphoric high than joy, and I wondered if this was where you intended to leave them. Looking forward to having the plot bunny kick you again and reading some more!

Best,
pratz
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
You just wripped my heart out. There sounds like there is a little hope though..because I know they will never be free of each other Beautifully written, but a difficult last chapter for me...Congratulations
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
So sorry, I forfot to comment on Chapter 7. Very atmospheric. and full of banter between them. Brilliantly written.
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
You have insight. I swear you are inside Jenghi's head. So perceptive. Well done, You are amazing
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
Alex loves Piper but assumes that everything will be O.K. until she is bought to her knees. It is difficult to read this but you write like the master...
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
I am feeling my way with this Chapter. Found it difficult to read because of the implications.
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
Their relationship is being tested. Alex and Piper are very complex are both insecure in their own ways...one well educated and in love...the other...not formally educated, but well read...but love is a thing that you do not find in books or adventure...I hope they discover that. Great chapter.