Reviews for Forgotten Memories
Wow
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
H
anon chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
ok, you are not allowed to stop here. i hereby command you to continue.
That is all.
shira-chan 3 chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
Thank you for the new update! Finally they're married but I have the feeling yuuki will remember everything in a short time and then all the drama will follow. I just hope she won't leave kaname :'( . If I could change something of vampire knight yuuki would never fall in love with zero and she would be stronger both physically and emotionally! If you want to continue something why not bride to be? "Puppy dog teary eyes"
Andras Kouros chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
Your fic is genius. I Prefer kaname with yuki. I hate the end of Vampire Knight.

She forget this memories. But it seems that she will love forever Kaname.
Noelle Anna-Marie chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
Dun, Dun, Dunnnnn...

If I could change one thing about Vampire Knight, I would change how it ended. With Kaname dying, Yuki having 2 kids and marrying Zero, and Yuki sacrificing her life to revive Kaname as a human. A really, really long time later. I also don't like how all of that was told as a summary (Yori is telling it to her and Aidou's kid) without any details. I always shipped Yuki/Zero (mainly because I feel sorry for him and because I don't do incest), but when she ends up with him - no fluff!
erza chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
I really enjoyed this story, but could you make kaname less of the villain, he's my favourite character. I was also expecting the part of kaname being the ancestor. I'm not in support of the whole incest thing
Sailor2Moon chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
So I like Yuki with kana me, but I hate how yuki is not yuki. :(
Guest chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Update soon! )
Israali Kotetsu chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
Oooooh I wonder what will happen next? ;)
I love it! You're writing style is wonderful, and there are not a lot of grammatical errors! I really enjoy reading this. Please update soon, Rikki-chan!

Israali Kotetsu