Reviews for A Whole Other Life in My Eyes
Veronica chapter 5 . 6/13/2018
Love it! I wish you'd continue, it's a a good story
MysticalKC chapter 5 . 7/5/2017
Amazing chapter! I love it and can't wait to read more! Please update whenever you can! :D
MrsGruff chapter 5 . 6/1/2017
ps...i hope you no I was kidding...kinda lol...its a great story honestly. ive been reading for 15 years .and it's one of my top fav.
MrsGruff chapter 5 . 6/1/2017
Will you marry me...my Husband would understand...we getting married on Wednesday so it could like 3way wrdding... I need you here so you can write these amazing stories and not have to wait God knows how long to no what happens...cause I have no idea when this was writing and when u updated last) but that's beside the point. ...please tell me that's not the end right... that would be ...very...snape like( I just read harry potter fic)...so ya...
4Gracie04 chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
I just loved this story! I hope you decide to continue it a little longer. Can't wait for more!;)
Wolf Born Woman chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Please finnish this story! I love it
plainjanedee chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
Love the story. Sorry you never finished it. I'll add it to follow, maybe you'll come back to it someday. I'd like to know what happens after she wakes up.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
I really enjoyed this story and hope you get to continue it! :)
BeckieT108 chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
I'm scared to continue reading. . The consequences you keep referring to sounds very foreboding. Hopefully it's positive consequences.

I don't rust Edward. I see him going to the Volturri. If he can't have Bella, then no one else can.

BeckieT108 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Bella has been given a gift. Who wouldn't want a glimpse of the future? Jacob has always been a part of her life. I assume she's going to choose Jacob. Now she needs to spend the rest of her life loving him.

Awesome chapter!
BeckieT108 chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Love rereading my favorite scenes between Bella and Jacob.

I don't trust Sam. I understand his reasons why he acted the way he did with Jacob and Bella but I can't understand why he would alpha command Leah to spend time with Emily. It just seems so cruel to torment her in that way.

I'm really enjoying this story. Can't wait to read more!
BeckieT108 chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
What's up with Sam? He's power hungry. Instead of thinking what's best for the pack he is misusing his power. I can't believe he actually Alpha commanded Leah to spend time with Emily. I guess it's true, "Power corrupts but absolute power corrupts absolutely." I'm glad Jacob finally took over. Hopefully he will be a wiser Alpha and can handle all that power better than Sam did.

Excellent chapter!
BeckieT108 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Love the whole idea of this story.
Awesome!
teamjacob0729 chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Oh I want to cry cuz you left this story hanging!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2014