Reviews for Two for the Road
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 4 . 3/19
This chapter was such fun. I wish they'd do a movie or two part episode or something where we could see TenToo and Rose again. I love your version of them.
TenRose4ever chapter 4 . 3/19
Ah they're too cute! Hahaha... nothing would make the Doctor give up his yummy (to him and only him) snack except Rose threatening to not kiss him! He has his priorities straight, anyway. I bet she makes him give his teeth a good, thorough brushing too! :D
Ablissa chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Another update from you today? Best surprise to start my morning! This was so sweet it gave me a warm feeling in my heart. I love RosexTentoo and I think they'd have a wonderful family together when they are ready, and they obviously were ready in this chapter, even if it wasn't planned. I loved the ending when he said "I think we're about to have our greatest adventure yet." That's so like him. Adorable! Yaay! _
littlexkiller chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This is just too beautiful :')
TenRose4ever chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
OK, you've made me cry twice today! You are wonderful! I love a good cry at these two: my OTP!
Ablissa chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Oh, I loved this! I was so curious about where this chapter would go, and it did not disappoint in the slightest! You really didn't stray from canon at all, and still brought a wonderful story. I love the idea of Eleven helping young Rose, and how it all ties together in the end, she really does need those gymnastic lessons, after all! I think you also captured him really well - the lonely man hidden behind a more laid-back exterior. I loved the part with "His Rose. Always his Rose.", it was so romantic and sweet. Wonderful chapter, I can't wait to read more of these from you! :D
TenRose4ever chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
This was such a tear-jerker: read it with the music playing.
Ablissa chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
AWWW! This was so adorable! I loved it. You captured them both so well, I could literally see the scene play out before my eyes. The line about her suspecting that he does it just to see her smile was so true, too. You can really see their mutual affection in this piece. I love it and I can't wait to read more :)