Reviews for University Life's Gonna Be Insane
black-eyed-angel321 chapter 23 . 8/12/2017
Omg the "Ten Times More" , on the ring killed me ،i read the story in like 1 hour . Loooved it
JoHarvelle23 chapter 23 . 1/6/2014
OMG I CANT WAIT!
Gustin azza chapter 23 . 1/5/2014
I am so happy for them! I will wait for the wedding vow! Anything! I want to see them happy xDDDD
becca65d chapter 23 . 1/5/2014
That was a great ending
CaptainJackHarknesss chapter 23 . 1/5/2014
I just read both of your wonderful AU's for this, you're brilliant and evil like Steven Moffat, I absolutely loved them both, stayed up all night reading them. I loved how you developed the characters that I've already come to know and love, and the unexpected Sabriel ship was nice as well. (I don't normally ship them) so yeah, DYING for the sequel for this, but as Captain Jack Harkness, you just know I'll be live and kicking for more when you upload.
Gustin azza chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
Uuhhh poor them,,,,,,,,this so sad
taytay20903040 chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
This is great so far but I hope this doesn't go the way I think it will go.
plonkeydonkey chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
I have a lot of emotion washing over me. Right now fear is overriding all others! You! Cliffhanger! That was nasty...
I still love the story though(:
becca65d chapter 19 . 12/27/2013
Holy crap! Please say this is not a death fic or atleast a non death Sam or Dean story? And pleaseeee update again soon omg I really need to know what's going to happen here
Gustin azza chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
So complicated! Trouble for dean and sam,,,I hope everything will be okey and dean come back to cas
Anon chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
This, including the first book, has to be the best fanfiction I've ever read. I could think about nothing else when I wasn't reading it. You've got an awesome plot and storyline, you can't help but love the characters, and you keep things interesting with random smut, but it isn't what your entire story is about. You even got me to ship Sabriel, something I never anticipated. I'm constantly checking to see if you've added new chapters. Please never stop writing this fic. It is my all time favorite. You've even inspired me to write my own. Thanks for your amazing talent. Keep it up :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/20/2013
Hey, I've been followin your story since Summer's Heat and I'm really enoying it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
becca65d chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
Glad Mary kicked John out & ohh Gabe you're about to endure big brothers wraith
Gustin azza chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
Aww aww gabe,, you will die soon because dean is gonna kill you
Captain-Obviouss chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
cliff hangers are the worst! update quickly please, loving the story :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »