Reviews for Next to Nothing
Tamani chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I think that you should keep going! I wonder if she (I think it is hina) would realize who he is (I would love to see her stubbornly think that gaara is a good guy when everyone else thinks that he is a killer).
PastryLover chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Yes please continue.!
Summertime Sasuke chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Please continue, this is one if the more accurate portrayals of Gaara I've seen on here and would very much enjoy reading more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
1. Keep Moving! You can do It!

2. Onward!

3. Move onward my slave *Cracks a whip* *Laughs Hysterically*
Lollimint chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Wow, I've only read one chapter and I really love this story! Please continue! :DD
Chilly peppa chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Wow, awesome oneshot! I love your sentence structure, and the descriptions are amazing. I particularly liked the anology about the faithful pet cat. It really captures the essence of Gaara's sand. Please continue this! :)
elli-sofia chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I like this:) Please please please continue!
Alkedema chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Very interesting. I am excited to see what happens next. Please continue with this story!
Just some anon chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I quite enjoy how you kept young Gaara in character which is a feat many writer fail at while attempting to ship him with the girl of their choice. If you would please continue, I would enjoy seeing how this story develops.
evil-x-love chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This seems like a really good story can't wait to see what happens next :D update quickly