Reviews for Message Received
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 4/14
this is brilliant but please continue, either with the following conversation they have, in dialogue form or more texts!
So unbearably adorable! Gah! This is just perfect!
Kiky Will chapter 1 . 1/6
That was...awesome! Lovely! Made me scream in happiness in some moments. Really
I do enjoy fics with them texting but this one... I wish I could favorite this a hundred times!
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I freaking love this.
jenny's not here chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
KUDOS! So fluffy and cute and humorous and perfect and thank you!
Pipergirl17 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This has left the silliest grin on my face-loved it!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Awwww I adore this! Please tell me there is a sequel with the conversation! Or more texts!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Nicely done! Bravo!
notsmaug chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
So cute :)
ElenneM chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Oh Dear Lord! This was just marvelous! I can't even explain to you... I mean, so perfect in character, so sweet, lovely, hilariously funny... you are definitely in my fav authors list right now!
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This was really sweet and funny. :)
thedragonaunt chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This was so sweet and funny and such a natural progression from friends to more than friends. You capture their voices to perfection.

After watching their dynamic in S3, I could see this really happening! Wouldn't that be just lovely?

BTW, you are definitely going on my favourite authors list!
Bucky5 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Funny and sweet
writingpenguin chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Cute. Made me smile. :)
PriscillaK chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I am obsessed with this fic. My friend sent me a little blurb from it a few days ago, and we have been texting each other like Molly and Sherlock ever since. Now that I have read the fic in its entirety I am a pile of goo. My tummy flipped over the first time Sherlock was worried about Molly being out alone and then proceeded to flip over and over for the entire rest of the fic. I love how concerned he is for her safety and how jealous he gets. They are SO in character - from Sherlock signing all of his texts with SH and hating emoticons to Molly's nervous teasing and predilection for "overused chat acronyms." I am so impressed with all of the emotion and humor you were able to express over text messages. You were so successful in using this format-giving us enough to follow the story through the texts without having to add in exposition of their in-person interactions. I wish still let us copy and paste, so I could send you all my favorite lines…but then I guess I'd basically be resending you the entire fic!