Reviews for Message Received
seren23 chapter 1 . 1/24
This was absolutely darling! Oh, I love it to pieces!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 1/16
AWWWW! SHOOT ME IN THE FACE THAT WAS ADORABLE!
Can I say this is the best Sherlolly fic ever? Where are you Emmyjean?! I've read your other stories too. Absolutely incredible. I pray to Lord that you come back and write more Sherlolly. You are my absolute favourite!
rooneykmara chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I will never tire of reading this, I pretty much have it memorized I've read it so many times. It's my absolute favorite Sherlolly story and it makes my heart explode into a million times each time I finish... Similar I imagine, to how Molly felt at the end. Gah, this is absolute perfection.
geekmama chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
What a sweet distraction this was. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
This is extremely adorable!
alskdjfslkjafljsdk chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
This is perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
I was smiling the entire time. Absolutely loved it.
Tammy2150 chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
This is my forever favourite sherlolly fic. This is the best of best. The most perfect one. Most realistic. Full of humour. Wonderful writing. Please please write more sherlolly.
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Haha. Very interesting fic. Very funny sherlock and molly interactions. The part where sherlock said thay john is a stand-in for the skull is hilarious. Hope you do more sherlolly. God bless. :)
HalfPastLate chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
You are brilliant. Truly, undoubtedly, brilliant.

This story was just so lovely! And presented in a unique way too.

I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN. PLEASE PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Both of them were so in character, not at all out of place, not one bit.

Now I'm gonna go and read the story again. And then once more. And repeat it again. And bookmark it. And then read it anew.

I love you.

Please write more!
HalfPastLate chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
You are brilliant. Truly, undoubtly, brilliant.

This story is so lovely! And such a unique way of presenting it too.

I WISH IT HAPPENS. I REALLY WANT IT TO. PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN.

It had everything! Humour, romance, friendship, feels.. Oh so many feels - I though my heart would burst.

And both of them were so in character!

I'm gonna go and read it again. And again. And then once more. And then I'm gonna bookmark it. Yes.

I love you!
Petite plume de folie chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
He's going to say : "I love you!"
It was cute and I've enjoyed it!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
this is brilliant but please continue, either with the following conversation they have, in dialogue form or more texts!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
So unbearably adorable! Gah! This is just perfect!