Reviews for Message Received
upon-a-girl chapter 1 . 7/27
ok, my review may not become one of the greatest reviews in history, but OMG I love this little story!
DisneyRBD chapter 1 . 6/11
Love!
This is beautiful. I love all your stories️
Perfect ;)
Very nice little story. Starts snd slowly builds and builds...
rooneykmara chapter 1 . 4/15
I just have to let you know again how much I love this story- If this story was a paperback book I owned, instead of a web page, it would be dog-eared and tattered, that’s how many times I’ve reread it. I don’t think it’s the first Sherlolly fanfic I read (I have no idea what my first was), but it definitely was one of the earliest stories I read, and to me it’s the fic I think of when I think of Sherlolly. It has never failed to cheer me up on a bad day, and if I ever was forced to pick one favorite story (which I hope no one ever asks me haha), this one would definitely be in top consideration. It’s just lovely and really well developed despite being a one shot and I love the format (I have a real weakness for epistolary style writing, even this modern take on epistolary) and absolutely perfect, every line. I’m actually pretty sure I have lines of it memorized. Thank you for writing!
simplyshelbs16 chapter 1 . 4/14
Aww
ladytilney chapter 1 . 3/10
Brilliant! I loved this so so much!
seren23 chapter 1 . 1/24
This was absolutely darling! Oh, I love it to pieces!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 1/16
AWWWW! SHOOT ME IN THE FACE THAT WAS ADORABLE!
Can I say this is the best Sherlolly fic ever? Where are you Emmyjean?! I've read your other stories too. Absolutely incredible. I pray to Lord that you come back and write more Sherlolly. You are my absolute favourite!
rooneykmara chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I will never tire of reading this, I pretty much have it memorized I've read it so many times. It's my absolute favorite Sherlolly story and it makes my heart explode into a million times each time I finish... Similar I imagine, to how Molly felt at the end. Gah, this is absolute perfection.
geekmama chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
What a sweet distraction this was. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
This is extremely adorable!
alskdjfslkjafljsdk chapter 1 . 6/3/2016