Reviews for Photoshoot
Kilarowsi chapter 5 . 9/26
I always forget Barbara and Dick aren't siblings (I do know that their not real siblings, I'm not THAT unfamiliar with DC and Batman, tho I am pretty unfamiliar), so this was really awkward for a sec. but overall, amazing! Hope you continue, but make the rest of the team and maybe the justice league find out? (Ik, that's like total reveal, but I'd LOVE to see that lol)
RoseVered chapter 4 . 8/30
Aww, the ending
Buttercup99x chapter 5 . 12/25/2016
The story is hilarious I like it Make a sequel please:'3
Aww Bruce and dick
NinjaKittinz chapter 5 . 5/28/2016
I just love DickxBabs! But that was a little sudden... Hehehe. *Nervous giggles*
NinjaKittinz chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
To be honest I can't ship RobArt only Spitfire, but it was still hilarious!
NinjaKittinz chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
O MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! I'M CRYING! :,D I would seriously be one of those girls. I would be that uncontrollable rabid fangirl who leads that kidnapping. HEUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUHEUHEUEHUEHUHE!
NinjaKittinz chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
This makes me feel so happy! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 1/7/2016
You quoted Zuko's line from ATLA when he was young and had and knocked Mai into the fountain! "Girls are crazy!"
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
i want another chapterrr
jcselby chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
loved it loved it loved it!
jcselby chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
please make more chapters and remember please keep it T rated since im a 15 year old good girl and if it has m rated stuff i wont read it thanx alot for making a entertaining story
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
i know its been two years but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee make some more chapters
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
Hilarious that, poor Dick.
AmandaVincent13 chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
fgvbryhfgtrvb im so discombobulated from this bootyfull ness that I cant type straight...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »