Reviews for Tied to Nothing
ohh interesting development
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
I really like where this story is heading. I just wish there was more.
afaineant chapter 6 . 10/25/2016
i get to the end of this chapter and i think;
mmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
the kid chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
YAY! At last, there's an update! ;n;

I'm so used to good stories just cutting right at the good stuff, and it's great to hear this one will be getting continued! BTW what's up with the reddish eyes? I suddenly have a thought...

A thing that's always bugged me about the Teen wolf series. How did Laura get the alpha powers if she didn't kill an alpha to get them? The idea of inherited alpha powers is there, but it's never used to its full potential. Relevance? That may work here. After all, Stiles was the only other member of Peter's pack besides an unknowing Lydia. If anyone would inherit his "alpha of the hale pack" position, it would be Stiles. What do I mean by that?

*smirky face*

Derek and Laura essentially abandoned the Hale territory to Peter, who basically became the only werewolf on the property. So, as time goes on, the bonds he had with Laura and Derek wither and die. So, 6 years later he no longer sees them as "pack" and more sees them as omegas. Lowlife outsiders who abandoned their territory and pack in its greatest time of need. He lures back Laura and kills her in order to cement an already existing alpha status, as "alpha of the hale pack." Derek can't inherit that, since he's an outsider, who's not had a connection to the property for some time, even though by blood he's a Hale. So Derek may get the powers, but he doesn't truly get the title of "alpha" from Peter's corpse, it went to his recently chosen second, Stiles.

Derek had to have known this could happen, which is why he kept misleading Scott about the Alpha powers and how they work. He told him that if he killed the Alpha he could be cured of his werewolf status, even though he knew that was untrue, in order to drive a wedge between the alpha and any potential threats to getting all the powers. He didn't, however, count on Stiles. This brings us full circle back to the idea of inheritance of powers. Stiles, in this story, has become the alpha of the hale territory, but couldn't inherit the wolfy powers fully because he's human. So Derek has definitely become AN alpha, but not THE alpha.

Will we see a brand new kind of alpha in the story's future? A worm moon alpha perhaps? C:

LOL sorry for all the word mush! Keep up the story PWEASE! x3
arya304 chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
so damn happy you updated looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
This story is very good, can't wait for next chapter.
Kichou chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
Can't wait to see Peter come back. Nice chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
Love your dedication to finishing this fic! Always love getting a new chapter. Great work!
untouchable301 chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
I honestly forgot how much I like reading this until it updated. Which, thank you for, by the way. Updates are a lovely thing especially when they're so enjoyable. I'm super curious to what will happen with the puppies and Peter, especially since Stiles has already swayed Lydia, Allison, and Isaac.
white collar black wolf chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
Liked it
KaiaRenkin chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
Well I can't wait for the next update XD!
Serenity Lhane chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
So glad you updated! Loving it!
KaiaRenkin chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
Can't wait for the next update XD!
badspelllr chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
where is peter?
jul-l-amazone chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
I really like this story. I hope you'll continue it.