Reviews for Tied to Nothing
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Haha love it... The ending was so funny! Can't wait until you update again!
angelallie15 chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
The last sentence made me laugh :)
Bast14 chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
I found Lydia in my bed is a good chapter ending. I'm a little confused about the bond but I'll wait and see if the next chapter my enlight (?) me more.
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Oh my god this is amazing!
EveryLastDrop chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Excellent description of Allison's feelings, and kudos to Stiles for his understanding for her even if he doesn't feel more for Kate the psychotic murderer. As for Stiles, his pain and confusion about everything is clear and well-written. I always thought the show really glossed over the fact that a sixteen year old helped commit murder, especially in as horrific and slow a way as burning a man already traumatized by fire alive, so I'm glad at least Stiles is angry about Derek murdering Peter and actually showing consequences in relationships and how the characters act now.

The last scene with Lydia was very funny and a nice change in tone and mood from the rest of the chapter. I'm curious about how the connection with Stiles will change the process of Peter's resurrection and if it will only be Lydia getting visions of him. Interesting idea about mating/claiming and looking forward to how you show it.
BloodRoseSnow chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
You should keep writing to this story it is, very good.
PandaBear97 chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Holy shit... What? UPDATE! UPDATE! I NEED YOU TOO UPDATE!
JessiLeeLee chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I was wondering if there was a chance of an update soon maybe?
Z chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
I like the plot of this story. It can turn into something really good
DandSforever chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Oh God! I'm so glad u updated! I really love the potential I can see in this story! I really really can't wait for more! Peter and Stiles paired together are my ultimate favorite pairing! And I love stories were they get together in season 1! Or before! Magic or spark Stiles! Just OMG! So your story just hits my hot spots! I am very much interested in seeing were you take this!
anneryn7 chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Whoa. Surprising side-effect.
kutoki chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
What is happening to Stiles? Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
cool! thanks
LicyLionyx chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Yeah ! Stiles is magic !
DisillusionedInDeath chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
Dude, I like where this going. The only thing I would suggest is a more thorough proofread before posting. Anyway, I'm excited for the next chapter. Please keep it up!