Reviews for Goodbye, Master, my dear
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Great poem fic. Very moving.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was a nicely written poem.

You did well capturing Sam's train of th ought, during this point of the journey. I guess that explains how Sam behaved a fter the quest to Mordor.

-Aria Breuer
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Good poem. Very sad too.
BraellyraLeatherleaf chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
*Tear* That was sad, but nonetheless wonderful. :) Loved it.
RenaissanceGrrl chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Aw! Poor Sam! That was always my favorite part of the book, just because of the emotions and the drama and all, and you've really gotten in Sam's head without straying from anything Tolkien said. What you've got is more or less what's in the book, but expressed so beautifully. Keep it up!
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Beautiful - I loved it!

It shows the real conflict within Sam and helps us to understand how he truly felt at the time.

Well done!
Skye12 chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
::bursts into uncontrollable tears:: Oh Sam! My dear Sam! Poor tormented Sam! How sad, but just what he would be thinking! Exactly right! You've really gotten into the mind of sweet dear Samwise. Lovely just lovely.

Skye
Saranacian Freak chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
AWESOME!
Aldawen the Odd chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Whoa... I'm crying... That's a good thing... And I'm trailing off tons... Oh well...

Ok, that was good. I felt as if I was actually there. Could you write more? Like what Sam is thinking when Frodo leaves for the Havens, or what Legolas is thinking when he's leaving.

Toodles,

Aldawen of Rivendell
Tathar chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
*sniff* This so perfectly describes Sam's anguish (one of my very favorite chapters in the entire trilogy!)...it's just...beautiful. Well done!
Mistress-Samwise chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
*sniff* So *sniff* beautiful! *bursts into tears, anime-style* Wah-ah-hah!
Este in Lorien chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
awwwwwwww omg *cries*

that was SO sweet, I will SO cry when that happens in the movie :( (i didn't cry in the books for some reason but I don't usually cry when I read books) (lol bad spoiler for someone who hasnt read the books)

that was awesome! poor sam
Galea chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
OMG, that was so sad, I am crying, it was so beatifully done. I love it so much!