Reviews for A 'Ruff' Life
Azu26 chapter 5 . 2/23
Hope u update soon again!
retreatcost chapter 5 . 1/1
Way too cute! Honestly!
Mei101 chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
I know you updated yesterday but please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens when Ed goes to school!
Karkatsbabe chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Edward is probably going to be in twelfth grade. If not college level.
Karkatsbabe chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Roy is in for a lot of tutoring, probably. Edward is really smart.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
Ha! Roy didn't specify who Ed was supposed to make a family with! He's in for it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I love it my goodness I love edo pup
cookies5529 chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Poor Edward...He always seems to get the rotten end of things. Ne?
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Oh man...that's awful... :'(

Poor Edward...
Caroline999 chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Awesome job so far, can't wait to see what happens next.
BlackAndWhiteRoseWolf chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Lol, Ed V.S cat who will win! But aw, Ed's so cute but poor him for such terrible things that happened to him! But I wonder when he's gonna thank Roy like in the summary... oh well! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Loved the bit with the cat, it was funny! The story so far is great. You did a good job with Ed's character. More please!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Not really into nekos but that was actually really good. Wait, aren't nekos cats. Oh whatever. Update soon.
Nikkie23534 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Oh my heart goes out to poor Edward! I'm happy that Roy took him in like he did. Or else he would have been an experiment some damn where. It's sick that he's been given this nasty illness, but I'm glad that it's not fatal nor is it contagious. I guess they just have to be careful when the time comes. I like Dr. Knox's attitude as well! It's funny because my grandpa says the same thing too. I told that old man once to be careful because the floor was wet, and he could fall. He told me the same thing 'Don't tell me what to do, girl'. Then he promptly fell. I just left!
Great job on what you got so far. I'm looking forward to reading the next when it's ready.
Untill then...

B reading U!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
GAH I'm dying to read more!