Reviews for The Art of Forgiveness
mlnapier09 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Pure perfection. You write them so well
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Love!
Bay Annd Emmett chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I love this story! Thank you so much for writing it. I hope to read more Bemmett FF from you soon!
FairyWings101 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Aww, this was really sweet! Please write more BE stories!
becca chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Awww I loved it! I hope you write more stories for them.
CountTheCrows chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I really enjoyed it! It was very sweet and you did a great job capturing the essence of Bay and Emmett's relationship. For one, I love how it's still about what Emmett did and not so much what happened with Ty. And I also really love how comfortable Bay is with Emmett.

Their relationship is both simplistic and complicated. It's simple because they love each other so very much, but complicated because he hurt her and she's having a hard time trusting him.

Bay and Emmett riding on his motorcycle and doing art or rather Emmett being with Bay when she creates art is wonderful. She really inspires him and he inspires her.

These two sentences in particular encapsulate Bay/Emmett; "It was sweet and passionate and felt like coming home" and "Her desire for him was a part of who she was. He brought out a passion in her that was only matched by her love for street art." It's so true! Emmett does feel like Bay's home and I also agree that her love for him is the thing she's most passionate about other than her art. It's why she threw herself into it when she ended things with Emmett. If she had to be without him, she had to at least have her street art.

I hope you continue to write more Bemmett fics!