Reviews for path of least resistance
wounded warrior chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
really well written.
greenkittycat chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Okay no but I love this because of so many reasons. For one, you didn't blatantly bash Aiden. And don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not his biggest fan, but that was really nice for a change.
As well as a wonderfully written Stydia fic, this is also a beautiful sort of character study for Lydia, with well written insight on Stiles as well (Scott and Allison too for that mater). Any way I loved it. Totally goin into my favorites!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
ooh my god! I like it so much! could you please do another chapter to this!?
The Fields of Asphodel chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I hope you write more, this is a great exploration of Lydia!
THLadyNightshade chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This was absolutely beautiful and hearty wrenching. I am going with this as my head canon right now until Jeff gets rid of that Aiden menace. Kudos.
J chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This was so good, I wish you would continue it! The characters felt very realistic.
Ana chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Can I just say this was wonderfully written. The part where Stiles says 'I'll let you go' was so heart-wrenching and I was so overwhelmed with that one phrase and the way you utilized it in your writing. This is going to be added to my list of favorite Stiles/Lydia fics. I really do hope you continue this.
samanthaxama chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
wow this was so great and sad ! is this a one shot ? i hope not !
MaddieJay chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I agree with the only other review(what the heck, why aren't there more?) so please continue! And please eventually get Lydia to tell Stiles the truth. I hate suspense even though it is the best part haha!
Thiswasmade4me chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
i hope you continue this because i loved your take on how the darkness is affecting stiles'