Reviews for Series
Yuurei no Chu chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
ShirleyBlack chapter 14 . 10/15/2006

I love your crazy fic! it made my laugh so much for some unknown reason...O_o

I feel sorry for Koushiro, don't ask why i just do.

any way...update!
Kuroda chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
wow its really good and i sgree with you on the sora being bitchy and getting in the way of yamato and taichi!i dont like her so to you i say good job*high fives*
Shades Of Hades chapter 14 . 3/24/2005
What? You mean I've been reading this for two days (hehe... I'm such a slacker... I got distracted by DDR and sleep and class for a few hours...) and it's not done! NO! Finish it. Right now. GR!
RESCUExMe chapter 14 . 3/16/2005
hi! omgosh this story is so freakin awesome! i wrote a hella long review earlier but my stupid internet disconnected me! so yeah, GREAT ST0RY! i love it! please update s00n!
yamatoforever chapter 14 . 1/2/2005
You know what I love the most from this story? That's no body really good or really bad. It's funny in a dark way. The way Mimi thought about herself and her determined to kiss all the male digidestined. Even with his love to Tai, Takeru finally realized and tried to defend his brother. Also that even in their conspiracy, Ken, Taichi, and Khoushiro constantly stabbed each other in a way. Poor Yamato. He's the one that get hurt more often than the others. How afraid he was when he thought Ken would rape him. At least he didn't give Ken a blowjob willingly. The pictures should showed it. So differently with Tai who's fooling around a lot. He didn't have the right to blame this all to Yama. Well, at least he had a tendency to go after Yama. But I think Yama has it enough. The way you put it 'He was jealous and he had no right to be; he hated Taichi and was scared out of his mind to be hated by him; he loved him but Taichi didn’t deserve it.' He seems so tired. I hope he wouldn't do anything stupid like hurting himself. AND I think Ken shouldn't be so happy. If Daisuke knows what he did to Yamato, the new relationship would be damage. And I bet that Tai would be the one who tell Daisuke. Cause in what Yama thought about not being a child and should learn the consequences, I think Yama would accept what happen as his own's mistake (to agree with the dare as one of those). Please post the next chapter quickly!
neo-chan chapter 14 . 12/21/2004
continue soon.. .last 2 chappies very confusing for me but maybe i'm just very slow right now... i think so. and dizzy. must know what happens, so contrinue soon!
CSMars chapter 14 . 12/15/2004
OMG! This story is so f*cked up! LOL! You gotta write more, I mean, you can't leave us hanging like this!

"poster of Luna Sea's Sugizo," LOL! Well, he is quite hot himself... XD!
MammasCookies chapter 14 . 12/9/2004
I love you forever! Woo thanx for the detication, I am so this chapter is great! The drama makes it even more interesting. Especially when Ken got his revenge on Yamato and sent the pictures to Taichi. Gosh Taichi's life seems so complicating. Though he does bring alot of things on himself. I like the way how when you're writing him you always give him a powerful aura...kind of like..."I'm not gonna take any shit from you!" lol anyways I'll be e-mailing you. Check it _
KendoSakuyamon chapter 14 . 12/3/2004
OH. . MY. . .KAMI-SAMA! What the hell is Taichi doing? That boy must be really deprived. KEN IS EVIL!. Taito forever v (_) v.

Ja ne!

dracoizumi chapter 14 . 12/1/2004
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I truely am LOVING! this fic. im only really in it for the taito daiken and jyoushiro.. but hey. it really good so far. mine are crap compared to your godly ways! plz continue! and update asap! thank you!
Katten chapter 14 . 12/1/2004
love it!
Azure Rose chapter 14 . 12/1/2004
I love it how you can never resist Kenato, cool chapter I’m glad I found this story today it cheered me up. Hope there will be an update soon!
Ivgie Sole chapter 14 . 12/1/2004
А! Блин! Все со всеми... Аж страшно. Но рульно, как всегда. _

Я, правда, сюжет немного подзабыл, пришлось сначала читать.
Burned Vamp chapter 14 . 11/30/2004
OH no, no taichi for me!

Not when Yumato needs me the most right now... *sighs dreamily*