Reviews for Blood Soaked Arrows to the Heart
Purple Dragon Ranger chapter 36 . 12/23/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this soon! I love it and want to keep reading it!
Mariana Lestrange chapter 36 . 3/13/2014
LOVE IT!
I love Clara I read the prequel before this one so yeah I love Merle ;)
Thanks for writing it.
Mullkkkkkk chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Seriously, if I had been there when Shane was beating Ed up, I would've been yelling "Kill him, Shane! Kill the bitch!"
TheMadnessWithin13 chapter 36 . 1/17/2014
awe Merle has someone too so cute, and Kira's pregnant! yay I love it and can't wait for u to update which I hope is soon:)
jeanf chapter 36 . 12/21/2013
Interesting new oc-Clara. At first I thought someone Kira may be jealous of but it seems like she's one for Merle. He should be happy too. Curious about her backstory. Please give us more chapters!
Smittendebs chapter 36 . 11/26/2013
Loved it! Plz update soon!
Katelyn5 chapter 36 . 11/24/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! I love your story!
no control16 chapter 35 . 11/9/2013
I am so happy you saved Merle, you have no idea. He was always one of my faves, despite him being an ass. Of course, he has to continue teasing Daryl and Kira, he wouldn't be Merle if he didn't. If you really need ideas for what to do with him though, you could always take my favorite path and give him a girl of his own that can handle him.
Katelyn5 chapter 35 . 11/5/2013
When are you gona start season 4?
jeanf chapter 35 . 10/19/2013
Great story and love oc Kira. It was so cute that big brother Merle was giving sex advice to daryl. Looking forward to many more chapters! Chat room idea was good for premiere. It's almost like a big premiere party but virtual
jhans0717 chapter 35 . 10/17/2013
New reader here. I'm liking this a lot so far! Keep going please!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/12/2013
This may seem a bit harsh but you're story kind of begins to annoy me. It's just.. you're making too many paragraphs with -like- 3 'till 6 sentences. It makes it hard to actually get in those situations. But I'm still going to look up how you will continue the story. On one hand, I am not liking that you go so strict with the TV Show and still change really important things, but on the other hand I am curious how those changes will affect your story. I mean.. e.g.: Merle is alive. It has to affect the story pretty much. I hope I could help you with this review and not just make you mad or sad or anything!
anissa chapter 35 . 10/9/2013
update soon.
katie93319 chapter 34 . 10/3/2013
lol whoops sorry. I didn't realize links didn't show up. And thank you for keeping Merle alive! I cried harder for him than anyone too. I think it had a lot to do with Daryl and him seeing him. It was purely awful and heartbreaking to watch so thank you :)
Malachite16819 chapter 33 . 10/2/2013
Please don't kill Merle off. I don't wanna cry again! But I really do love this story.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »