Reviews for A Walk in the Park
Landre chapter 1 . 5/29
I just came upon your story by chance and I really enjoyed it. Loved how you managed a slow burn even in a short story.
I hope to read more of your stories
B-D
madval29 chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Oh this was so interesting I wish ideas like this came to me and you wrote it so well great story!
silberfuchsII chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Good evening.
Before I start to praise your story, I have a short request: Could you please label where a new part of the story starts, it was quite confusing, when Draco had a talk to Hermione, and suddenly a month or so had past. You could do it like this:
abcdef or 000000000
Just so, that stupid people like me can understand better what is going on.
And now the praising: What a wonderful, sweet and refreshing realistic story (despite the magic of course). I hope the other stuff you wrote is nearly as good as this, cause I read a lot and fast, so I'm always searching for good stuff like this. Nice work.
Silberfuchs
Ellae chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Incredibly thoughtful look at being afflicted by long-term disease and the related perceived stigma, especially for such a famous, dynamic personality like Hermione's. Draco's surprising involvement and her unique understanding of him was a delicious bonus!
xanver chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
This was also a lovely tale! My only criticism is that a break in timeline jumps would make it easier to follow at times. But that could be the fault of the site and not your own. Other than that, I enjoyed it. It was short and sweet!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Aww, that was so sweet, I'm glad Hermione got better, and I love how Draco is a healer! It'd be brilliant if you could write a continuation of this! :D
TheNewCompanion chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This was beautiful. Your other story enchanted me, and now this one has charmed me. I hope to see another gorgeous story from you someday.
Dangerous Love chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I really like this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
i have read this story in livejournel and i loved it ! its really good what i wanted to know will there be a sequel ? would love to see the progress between them
anidot90 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
AWWWWW!
flying-cars chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
That was beautiful.
Hair Like Starlight chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This was the most goddamn adorable thing I've ever read
Lindylou78 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Gaaaah! Preciousness! :) loved your writing & I loved the story!
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 9/10/2013