Reviews for A Mile in my Shoes
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
What a brilliant plot idea to letting Dean being cursed to experience Sam's hell. I liked it so much that I read it twice.
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
This was so good! I loved the idea of Dean getting a first hand view of what Sam was going through. The way you wrote it and the idea both made this fic amazing and seriously heart wrenching, with Dean trying to convince Sam he's real and Sam not knowing what's reality. Agh, just so much brotherly fluff!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Great story. I love that Dean finally got to experience Sam's world, and I really liked how he broke out and back into his own body. Well done.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Loved this, and wish we had got this on the show as Dean needed to know exactly what Sam was going through with his hallucinations of Lucifer and how bad it was for his little brother.
Great fic, love your writing, you really know how to write the Winchesters.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Wow.

Like how Dean could witness what Sam had been going thru. Love that Dean broke Lucifer's nose. Only Dean, eh?
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
This was awesome!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
OMG so much love. I just wish there was a bit more of this kind of thing in the tv show, because Dean's been so hard on Sam for so many things, when I think he might have had a different outlook if he'd been able to understand just a little of what life is like for Sam. That said, I like that they're really united this season and that he's in mega big brother protective mode (even if he is keeping a whopper of a secret from Sam!)
Ummmm yeah. The rambly run on sentences mean I really liked it. xo
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I really liked this. I thought you did a great job at showing what it was like in Sam's head and how hard it is for him to handle dealing with it but he still manages to. I loved how Dean realized it and punching Lucifer in the face was awesome. Great one-shot.
CrimzonChyld chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
That.
Was.
AWESOME.
There are no words to describe how amazing that was.
I just . . . I can't . . .
Wow.
Seriously.
shee1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Poor Poor Sammy! Now that I would love to see in an episode. Who knows with Season 9 starting in 4 days. I am so on the count down. The trailer for Season 9 premiere has an unconscious Sam and I think Dean is in his mind. I could be wrong. Who knows with trailers.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Well, I say that witch DID do Sam and Dean a favor. It's about time Dean saw what Sam is dealing with 24/7 and how well he is actually managing things. Sam is a very strong person, yet he's been told he's weak by so many that he only believs he is weak. Dean needed to see just how strong Sam is, and how much he has to struggle to have Dean's back. It's nice to see Dean appreciate Sam. :)
sammynanci chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
MASTER, THIS WAS A MASTERPIECE. I have no other words, I never thought in understanding both from the pain Sammy Dean to see what his brother had to go with the hallucinations. And thank you, Castiel hated even more for what he did, passing Sammy for this NEVER but I'll never forgive!
Rokhal chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This made my day. I loved Sam diligently ignoring Dean, even as Dean got more and more freaked out until he figured out what was going on. Thanks for digging up the prompt!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Dean should know this. Good story.
sarah chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Just one word... Very CREATIVE!
seriously awesome