Reviews for Finding Someone Like You
Moon Bunny chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Great story.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/21/2017
I'd say this is the best MinaMako fanfic I've ever read. Usually I have a few favourites for each of my otps but dammit this one gave me the sparkle you mention in the story. I hope you keep writing for this ship cause believe me this one was great and I could point each one of the reasons I like it so much but then I'll have to write an essay xD.
Wicked Sick chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Aww, crap. This is really nice story and I enjoyed reading it. I just kinda wished I hadn't read to start with... But that's life and gotta learn to live with it.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Panquem chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
I justo looooove tenis. Each character had this 'thing' that I love and even Rei! I like how she managed with the blondes hahahaha
HappyPanda chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
Wow, I finished reading this in one afternoon. I couldn't put it down once I started on it. You made the characterizarions of the Senshi really believable and I loved how their friendship had turned out over the years. :) The shenanigans with Usagi were all very amusing, and the Makoto and Minako interactions were so sweet. I do confess, I'm a MakoMina shipper from a long very time ago and nowadays I still find myself wandering the Sailor Moon category hereand finding precious gems like this one. Thank you so much for writing this, and I hope the reboot brings some more awesome people back into the fandom.
Vchanny chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
Teeheehee. And what a cute idea to pair these two together after all Mako and Minako have put them through.
Vchanny chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
Yay! Togetherness! After all this time. :)
PrincessSerenity101 chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
Wow, what an amazing ending! So glad I checked my email for the first time in days lol Oddly enough, I thought about you and how awesome this fic was the day before you updated this, and then BAM there are updates :) Glad to hear everything is going well with Champion's Crusade! I hope you keep making progress, I can't wait to read it. I have some fics that in the works as well, though I haven't written Mako/Mina in a long time ): I'll have to fix that because it's an underrated but awesome pairing.

See you around!
Light Penguin chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
I was just wondering the other day about this story! You don't know how ecstatic it made me to see an update for this in my inbox! And not just one chapter-but the ENTIRE STORY was COMPLETE.

As usual, fantabulous writing! I loved your story, and you know I'm always up for Minako antics. The chase was great-the wait well worth it!
Silentryuu-02 chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
I actually LOL'ed at the "She's driving me nuts!" part with both Makoto and Minako. Great fun chapter! I can't wait to read the rest of this story.
Anon chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
Please please please come back to continue this story.
ServeMeTheSky chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
I'm not usually keen on Mako / Mina (Rei/Mina being one of my favourite ships) but this story is very well written, with all the genres blending perfectly together. I can't wait to read the ending!
Anon chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
Omg please update this soon!
Snooze93 chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
Mako/Mina is my favorite couple there needs to be more story's on them and this on easily makes me top 5 favorite fanfics of mako/Mina I hope to see an update soon :D
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »