Reviews for A Broken Hallelujah
Shorty83 chapter 23 . 8/1
Second time reading this story. Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope that one day you decide to continue it.
Beautiful story, please continue!
Guest 0815 chapter 24 . 7/26
Not my first time reading this and I have to say that this is such a great story and i honestly would love to see it finished. So I really hope that you will find it in you to continue here.
I love your story. Please will you continue?
wizz4258 chapter 24 . 7/4
Any chance you'll come back with a new chapter for this story one day ?
dellgirl68 chapter 24 . 6/1
Well that was a waste of time reading this
Thanks for making Maura interesting. I love her characterization in this film
lashawn chapter 24 . 5/26
Hope you return to this, I'll be waiting for an update. Your a fantastic writer.
lashawn chapter 23 . 5/26
Now you have me curious about Janes sex life with Casey. The fact that she has to question what type of sex she likes is really sad. Considering she was married she should know the answer to that question already
beer'n'rizzles chapter 1 . 4/11
Good start. I'm one of those readers who actually prefer the type of story where Jane & Maura are not a couple and madly in love with several kids right at the start. I much prefer letting the romance bloom and watching it happen so I dont have a problem with the 'slow burn' as you call it.
Iza456 chapter 2 . 1/31
I love when I can find stories who can understand the characters they are writing on! I'm really looking forward to reading this!
Tappintoes415 chapter 24 . 1/21
You never cease to amaze me as a writer... the worlds you wrap us readers in... the finesse you have with the characters... the verbiage alone makes me feel lost in the Rizzles universe. Thank you so much for sharing this story... maybe you'll come back... or maybe Jane falling into Maura during your last sentence is a beautifully poetic way for this to end. Anywho... from a big fan of your writing and the show... thanks for taking the time and carving this story out for our enjoyment.
Justrow chapter 24 . 1/7
Just wanted to say you are my favorite author on here. I think I have read everything you have written Rizzles related. I gave up on the actual show a season or two in when it felt like the writers were just baiting us along with stuff but they do live in my head in an alternate universe. I know how writers block can be or even losing interest in writing a particular piece. You have lots of people interested in this story and its ending if knowing that helps. Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/5/2016
Oh I wish you'd finish this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
I didn't want to read this since you've discontinued it but I am so glad I did. I think this may be one of my favorite fics on here. I loved your characterization of Maura and Jane in this story, Maura especially. Thank you for writing and sharing!