Reviews for A Broken Hallelujah
S.Warrior chapter 24 . 7/25
Omg where is the rest of the story please finish i need to know what happens
cunninghama chapter 1 . 7/24
I love this story. Please please please finish it soon.
feelinggreeny chapter 24 . 7/22
This won't be long because I have already stayed up until 3 am reading this story and need to go to bed. But I couldn't resist saying that this story and your writing is amazing! I love the many references made and the fleshed-out characters and find it easy to relate. I don't want to assume that you have or have not stopped writing this, but I will continue to secretly hope for an update!
For some reason I thought this would be more obviously resolved from a romantic perspective but I still enjoyed the story.
Anonymous chapter 24 . 6/21
Is this story abandoned or something? I'd be sad to hear that, I fucking adore it! It's really quite incredible, and your writing is just so amazing. I love all of your stories, and I love you, you crazy brilliant shipper you. Anyways, an update on this fic would just be so lovely! But it's perfectly fine if it's gone for good, RIP this brilliantly broken story. Love your writing, never quit you lovely person!
badly caffeinated chapter 24 . 6/17
This story is wayyyyy too great to be left unfinished.
wolvesjr34 chapter 24 . 6/16
DAYAM...

please, please, please continue this. It's so well written;simply wonderful.
pabear chapter 1 . 6/5
will you be adding on to this
I hope one day your muse returns. This is such a good story to remain unfinished.

Best regards.
I really enjoy slow-burn Rizzles. Please don't abandon this fic.
Kali-blue chapter 24 . 4/26
I'm enjoying the journey. I hope you are done apologizing and explaining that you are telling the story you want. It's a good story so far so I hope you continue to share it. thanks, Kali
morphs chapter 24 . 4/12
Love this. Love the slow burn. Thank you :)
penny.robinette.90 chapter 24 . 4/10
Please continue with this story. I really like it so far, except that Maura is dating Riley instead of Jane. Hope you will post a new chapter soon.
Charzee chapter 24 . 3/24
So are you going to finish your story? I probably should have asked. I've read your story for the last day and your notes are mean. I've had the pleasure of reading your nice story but had the opportunity to be verbally accosted in your notes because I found some chapters uncomfortable. I never pm'ed you saying mean things. I thought I'd deal with your note abuse because your story is interesting. This is the second time I've read this story. The first was almost a year ago. If you chose not to continue the story, fine. But I'd take the notes down. They are mean and demeaning. I'm sure you got lot of shit so those notes seemed important to you at the time but now it takes the reader out of the story so you can scold the audience.
xxraug-mossxx chapter 24 . 3/22
great story. I do enjoy the the pacing and the way they become friends first. I think using another character, especially a woman, as catalyst for Jane to maybe realize that she has more feelings for Maura than she is willing to admit is a good plot element to follow.
great writing and in-depth characterizations of our favorite ladies, I really enjoyed reading what you have so far. thank you for sharing.