Reviews for Hai Ojou-sama, whatever you say
lyssta chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
this is a really good fanfic and i was wondering if/when you would update it? im really looking forward to it.
Velshard chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Well Toka was pretty close to being a name, one vowel swap and it would have been a Romanized feminine japanese name.
Velshard chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
interesting first chapter so I'll keep reading.

Shiko, 'ko' is Japanese feminization of someone's given name. As opposed to 'maru' which is the masculinization of a japanese name. 'Shi' on it's own can have many different meanings depending on the characters used, most commonly it's a euphemism for death. So Shiko's name basically means 'Death Girl', which I find hard to believe you didn't do on purpose.
lou2003us chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
hellfire45 chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Good make more chapters and add tomoka and asuka to narutos pairing
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Cool team Hanabi has as well.

Eh Inuzuka get their Nin-ken while they are at the academy actually before the academy. No idea about the affinity for the clans. Guess they would know it. Though Inuzuka rely on their Nin-Ken and Taijutsu more than nature affinities. Could get these little things right.

Nice chapter.

Chapter 6 I am curious about.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
Good chapter.

Nice Omake.

Only problem with the chapters is that you put A/Ns during them that ruins the flow of the chapter and story so you should stop with that.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Great start.
uzuuchi007 chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
Nice
winddemon199 chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Wait did Naruto just yell Kyaaaa that's soe cute.
DragonPony022 chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
I can see Hanabi starting to want to get closer to Naruto. It wont be long he start to get attracted to her as well, I mean he will just have to start to dress her nice and slow running his hands on her body. Then it will get to the point where she will order him to do more and more things and this Naruto seems to not have much self control so he might lose it and have him a nice little Hanabi snack. YUM!
yuyuyre chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
When will the next chapter of
Hai Ojou-sama, whatever you say come out? It won't take longer then a month right.
Z009 chapter 5 . 6/17/2014