Reviews for Revelation of a Dragon
Ryane-Foxx chapter 7 . 2/2
Well damn, way to drop the bomb at the end like that haha I love how Draco is all father like and tending to all of Teddy's needs and I find. Harry's shame at his own abilities cute instead of sad...I'm sure that's bad...anyway! Can't wait to see what happens next :)
vernieklein chapter 7 . 2/1
Wow. What a good chapter. There were a few mistakes, but we are all human. I like teh idea of this story and look forward to the updates.
vernieklein chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
AWWWW. What a great chapter. It was worth the wait. One bit of constructive criticism, make sure that you are using spell check sweetie. It will make your story flow better. But, other than that, I do love this story. The premise is great. Keep writing. I look forward to your updates!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Yay for the man smex :) can't wait to see Draco and Teddy's relationship unfold, along with them as a family
kistenbabe chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Happy dance time! I love this story! Each time I read another chapter, I feel for Draco even more! I love Harry for being so...perfect for Draco! Anyways.. Thanks for such a perfect story! :)
Ryane-Foxx chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
:) so excited to see a new chapter. The moment between Draco n Teddy was precious, and then I got all emo before grinning at the end :) can't wait to see more
MyMPD Is Helpful chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
Good story. I pesonally cannot see snape with sirius.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Good job. I'm liking the story so far. Also love how you didn't make the chapters short. Once again good job. Update soon please!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Still loved it, even if it was only a filler :) and it gave an insight into Draco's scars; so that's awesome too :)
Ava-Potter gal chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
I like this a lot. Update soon!
houseslytherinS.S chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
you should continue, I smiled and giggled throughout the whole thing and I love this story .
Ryane-Foxx chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Wonderful! :) other than a few mild spelling errors, its perfect to me :) I really love the plot concept and I am already loving how they interact. Can't waiit to see how Tom & George are, plus how Harry and Draco continue to grow. Even more so, can't wait to see how they interact with Teddy as a family.
Marissa chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Great beginning, cant wait to read the rest! :D :D
Ryane-Foxx chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Awhh :( its a happy yet sad moment. So now I'm curious, the chapter before that showed his trial, when did that occur? And if it was right after the war, why did Draco have to spend all that time locked away if his memories proved him innocent? Can't wait for the next chapter
jememj chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
What a beginning. Would love to read some more and to be ble to see if Draco really cannot feel anything. How about Siri and Snape? Can't wait