Reviews for Pink
Alexis Serrath chapter 1 . 3/19
Cute as heck.
Beanutbutter chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
One of favorites die to how compact but full of fun it was
TheLaw146 chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Very good read. I really liked how you brought it back full circle in the end. Bravo.
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
ohgosh this was cute af XD
TheFlashPoint23 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Funny and cute, I love it!

Keep up with the good work!
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Great job! They were completely in character.
CupidLove chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
aw this is so cute :) White Rose forever :)
CleideJam chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Ohh Ruby! :3
Unease chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Ahhh this was so cute! Super cute!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Well, well, soldier...

This was great!

Yeees, a blushing Weiss is adorable, and Ruby is adorable, and together, they are SO adorable. X3 All because Ruby loves to see Weiss blush. :3

I loved how their relationship was born and then, bloomed. The build-up was great, and the pay-off was SO sweet. *W*

Great work, my friend!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This story was pure epic. I was grinning like a fool all throughout reading it. Well done! :)
Chaotic Harlequin chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
hilarious and well written. Loved it.

-C.H.
BlackenedHearts chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Loved it, very cute. A blushing Weiss is adorable, Ruby has great taste and is doing the world a favour.
FrostyDaHomeboy chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
A very cute chapter It makes me wonder where you will take the story from here or is this a one-shot? either way I liked it but at the beginning I was a little as to what you met by the concussion that section didn't really flow very well. Just something you may want to update.

Stay Frosty
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
When did we get a RWBY category on this site? Huh. Must be new.

New categories aside, I thought the story was cute. Ruby playing her little game...up until she realizes how high the stakes are and that Weiss can play it too. Then she just alters the rules a little and continues playing. I like the idea of putting them together as a couple; they're really cute together.