Reviews for Limited time in R
dgurisko2001 chapter 12 . 10/16/2006
Great story all the way through, am looking forward to reading more of your work.
jennyjen chapter 12 . 3/6/2005
I LOVE M/L SMUT! Please keep up the good work!
Ancient Galaxy chapter 11 . 1/10/2005
That was so fun ! I really enjoyed it, well done !
X-318 chapter 12 . 12/29/2004
This story is one of the best I've read. I am completely Logan obsessed and love M/L stories. The more the better I say. Please continue to write more stories, please dont stop with the smut, best parts -hehe.
LiZzIe31 chapter 12 . 8/29/2003
ur a GENIOUS! Wow- wot a fabulous story! I luv Logan (heehee, alwayz put that in my reviews)This story was REALLY gr8, excellent! i don't think i cud praise u enough. just that i really enjoyed reading this- thank u.
Jo-Jo chapter 12 . 12/21/2002
Now that is a very interesting way to picture Max and Logan curing that virus. It doesn't leave alot to the imagination, not that I am complaining, and that added chapter about the morning after was hilarious.

Joseph Aires AkA Jo-Jo [
Sibelius chapter 12 . 10/24/2002
What? No uh fun romantic romps? bah! oh well itis still god stuff and all good all the time. she huggedOc and Logan at the end? giggle i'm guessing that is a typo ya know but i have commited many of those myself. Your serious about the thin wall thing aren't you? My goodness and you tortured your roommate? tsk tsk! but i think it is funny, embarressing but funny.

you done with college? find a job? well that sucketh what do ya want to do and i just thought i should tell you since i was recently informed that world domination is not an occupation (dammit there goes my career ;) ) Anyways i always have ideas. MUHAHAHAHA
Lexa2 chapter 12 . 10/23/2002
oh no, you cannot just leave it like this, your one of the only m/l writers like you said and one of the other ones is me so I cant even read those, dont stop please I love this story so much I've been obsessed with reading it. And if you really have to stop then write more m/l like this.
Karen-Tenou chapter 12 . 10/23/2002
hell yeah ur creative! that was great! _

and if i wrote 4 Dark Angel id be a Max/Logan author..so there *hmph* hehe
Havok chapter 12 . 10/23/2002
Hey,Creative is an understatement!

Sorry my story is gone, because so am I. I've been removed from for some reason so I'm going to stop writing for a bit, maybe start it up soon. Still don't know why I'm gone though, maybe some M/A reported my NC-17 antics...Na, I wouldn't think that is it but if you find out can ya tell me, I really wanna know.

Anyways keep up the good work. Havok R.I.P.
me again chapter 12 . 10/23/2002
coooooooool

another chapter! i was soooooo happy! you the bomb writer...hey do a sequel! come on...well somethin that dont gatta do with the pills but 'bout max and logan later on! come on! palease?
Trice chapter 12 . 10/23/2002
Had lots of fun reading this. One or two parts were really twisted (like them falling through the door - plus I had some problems with the logistics of that scene) but it WAS creative. So all the best on the lookout for a job. One more thing. The transition college-work is always hard and fun things tend to be forgotten very soon, making way for serious stuff. Please don't forget to give us more DA fanfics.
JessicaMackenzie chapter 12 . 10/23/2002
Alright... I hate you! You ended this!

You better be thinking of a sequel or a spin off or something cuz... I LIKE YOUR WRItting AND I WANT TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU!
Vix chapter 12 . 10/23/2002
I love this story and I'm so sad to see it coming to an end, I need more M/L! Please, please, please write another story!
Kylee chapter 12 . 10/23/2002
I loved this story so I much. It had me laughing so much. I really hope you continue writing more M/L fanfic.