Reviews for The Citadel of Truth
Nishaven chapter 18 . 5/28
Omg she is Ferrum's lover, right? I am really enjoying the story so far. You write really good.
Escapism-my-refuge chapter 80 . 3/15
Amazing end to an amazing story!

It's a shame about there not being a sequel, are you considering small standalone one shots to attach to it?

Seeing such a lovely conclusion has really inspired me again to try and finish my story, so thank you!
Ledgeion chapter 1 . 1/8
I used to have a different profile since i readd this upto chptr 14 had some stuff to do and forgot this amazin story...
CryOceD chapter 80 . 11/30/2015
Oh my god.

I can't believe it has been 2 years since you started writing this story. I still remember when your story had 6 chapters, and I would usually repeat it again and again! Haaii... so nostalgic.

You really are an amazing writer!
Major144 chapter 80 . 11/27/2015
A well done satisfying end to a great story. It truly was a beautiful story with nice touches of humor, action, and drama. All the main characters had their moments to shine, you introduced many other universes and extremly interesting OCs, and you got everbodys favorite couple back together.

This story was an excellant trubute to Adventure Time and was a great successor to SCIK and her story The Awakening of Heroes.

Your story is AMAZING!
Xerion chapter 80 . 11/25/2015
What an ending! Man, ~496k words... that's a lot, mate. And every word entranced me further into this world you've worked hard upon. This is one of my most favorite stories I've ever read from this site- dare I say, ever. The amount of effort you've put into providing us with plenty of the good stuffs in large quantities, is incredible, and I'm jealous. I can barely get 1k on a page.. I gave up on the possibilities of being a writer. But that's alright! Simply put, thank you for the amazing story, I'll keep with ya for the near future, peace out!

-Xerion
Lector Luigi chapter 80 . 11/24/2015
I still remember when this story began after Earth & Water when all the FinnPhoebe fans felt the first low blow. Two years and two months after that it ends as an exellect and epic piece of Adventure Time fanfiction. Thank you, Oobserver for this wonderful work. I love the ending. Let's keep the FinnPhoebe flame alive.
Awolfx9 chapter 80 . 11/24/2015
*Very long applause* Bravo. Just Bravo. I never regretted reading the 1st chapter from the very beginning. I so happen to remember reading Awakening of Heroes as well, and it still saddens me that it has disappeared off the face of the Planet since I enjoyed reading that fic very much. Very noble of Finn and Phoebe to take over guarding the Citadel and letting Solara Index and Sentin along with Zyx to travel the Multiverse. You've come a very long way Ooo, I quite frankly I feel honored to have been a part of this amazing journey from the first word to the very last, you're writing abilities are pure art to me and I think will continue to capture the interest of many readers as it did to me. Keep creating Ooobserver.-A.W.
Neo Deadmau5 chapter 80 . 11/24/2015
Now that the story is done. Hope you do a sequel of CoT soon.

Also I have one research diary for you
TheMentalAdventurer chapter 80 . 11/24/2015
And thus the end of one story is just the start of many more, even if they are only in the imagination/multi-verse. There are times while reading through this masterpiece(and it is a masterpiece) that I wish I was here at the start. But then I realize just how much the story changed from comment of all the other readers, influencing you in your decisions with these wonderfully memorable characters. And if I was here at the beginning maybe it would have made other opportunities for plotlines and twists,or maybe not. Either way you are worthy of thanks for the amazing story.

And to any other readers of the reviews and other reviewers, I shall add my thanks too, inspiration come forms all kinds of places and you did your part in the work as well.

Looking forward to the flambo and me-mow excerpt, and the future of your other projects Observer.
Mass Fictions chapter 80 . 11/24/2015
All good things must come to an end, I suppose. However, this doesn't mean it's the end of all adventures. Surely enough, Ember Alias is still plowing along, and there's other gems in the little Adventure Time fandom.

Sometimes it's hard to say goodbye, I know it's gonna be hard for me to say goodbye to this, even though I was only here for the end. I'm glad I could make it before it was too late, though. This is probably one of my most favorite stories on this stie, period.

You have immense talent and an even greater imagination. Not only that but you're just a good person, always looking out for things to read, always wanting to say something good to people. You care, and you encourage growth among other authors.

This is a great thing to have and I deeply appreciate it. I'd love if, some day, all sorts of authors for stories can just come together and appreciate each other's work, tell people about it, all sorts of stuff like that. I think everyone deserves their moment to shine. You've had yours and you definitely deserved it, this was an incredible project.

I suppose, in the end, it's out with the old and in with the new. New projects, new stories, new authors to take the spotlight.

Well done Ooobserver. Well done, indeed.
Fiery Crusader chapter 80 . 11/24/2015
It's finished... The AT crew have saved the multiverse and everyone has gone their separate ways. It's sad the more I think about it, but at the same time I am happy for them. I wish I could offer more words of praise without sounding redundant, but this truly is a fantastic read. SCIK would be proud.

Long live Flinn!
Guest chapter 61 . 11/13/2015
Yu-gi-oh... why?... #wantedpokemon and fp could have been a starter and jake could have been pikachu
Major144 chapter 79 . 11/7/2015
Just read this chapter and LOVED it! I read what you said about the conection between your story and SCIK's story. That was indeed a fun fact! Your story pays an excellant tribute to that story, Adventure Time, and just general creativity. You took simular ideas from another story, but you made your own version and created some new ideas of your own and expanded upon it. That's AWESOME!

This chapter was amazing with a battle on a cosmic scale. The fourth wall breaker was nicely done. The Lich was finally defeated and like most evil villains he try's to take Finn down with him and almost suceedes, but Astrum sacrifices himself and saves Finn and the end Astrum just thanks Finn and his friends with a smile and he says the famous lines "Adventure Time" before his time comes to an end.

It was quit emotional and a very well written end fight. I look forward to the final chapter.
TheMentalAdventurer chapter 79 . 11/2/2015
Finally able to sit down and read for a bit. Thine skills as a wielder of thine pen improve mightily each time. But seriously, I really am looking forward to the next and final chapter as I know it will be good. Also probably full of heartbreaking feels as you watch the story end, but that is the reality of a story isn't it? That they all have their endings good or bad.

On a side note, I'm not sure why I didn't think of this before now. But with Astrum absorbing the "essence" of the beings he encountered, wouldn't he also be taking in parts of said beings personality? Particularily since it does come with the knowledge that comes with the physical aspects he gained. Maybe Astrum had a bit of schizophrenia or something similar. I don't know but foods for thought that I wanted to share.